Our cabin is nestled in the pines and is close to the city center and restaurants. You’ll love our cabin because of the cozy feel, outdoor space, fireplace, jacuzzi, & hip decor. Our cabin is the perfect place for a couples' get-away or retreat with your small family.
We are available to answer questions or address issues during your stay. We are not in Idyllwild but do live close by.
- A full-sized bed is located in a cozy loft accessible via a steep ladder. It is not appropriate for younger children or elderly people that may have difficulties navigating the ladder.
- As part of our effort to keep the hot tub nice and clean we ask that you refrain from eating or drinking while in the tub.
- If you have younger children please be sure to make use of the protective screen to prevent them from possibly reaching out and touching the fireplace and burning themselves.
- Do not leave children unattended in the hot tub.
- Please be sure to turn off all electric heaters in the cabin before your departure.
- Please make sure the hot tub cover is put back in place, the jet's are turned off and the set temperature is returned to 90 degrees.
Hi, I'm Greg and my wife is Adina. I am a professional photographer/videographer and my wife is a landscape architect. I love to bike, surf, swim, make art, listen to and create music. Adina likes to bike, paint, hike and cook fabulous Romanian food.