2 Bedroom Country Home
Marguerite's Springs offers a place to refresh, a peaceful home of serenity, nature and privacy within a short distance to many amenities. The home sits on 2 acres surrounded by fields and woods. There is a small country church and old county library within walking distance.
The home is a short distance to RT 7, RT 6, I84, Danbury Municipal Air Port, Redding train station and the New York State boarder. We are within an hour of NY City.
(Security deposit is not charged, only in place if damages occurs)
• Within ONE MILE you will find the West Redding Metro-North Railroad ; trains to and from Grand Central Station NY (direct service 5 times a day, and connecting service throughout day) and travel points along the coast of CT. A pizza, and deli, and post office.
• Within TWO to FOUR miles you will find an outstanding farmers market and bakery. The Danbury Fair Mall, Whole Foods, shopping centers, Tarrywile Park for hiking or strolling along your choice of trails. Topstone Park and miles of country beauty.
• Within five miles you will find the village of Bethel and the town of Ridgefield both offering many restaurants with entertainment and many shops to visit as you walk along Main St.
A refreshing time for couples, business traveler or someone on their own journey. We have an excellent reading area with plenty of books to choose from. In the queen bedroom is a desk if you need to get some work down.
The kitchen is a common area. There is a door that can be shut between kitchen and rented areas for plenty of privacy. The kitchen has all the essentials needed and I have plenty of coffee or tea on hand. If you rather be on your own, I give plenty of space and often take my morning coffee up stairs to my home on other side of house separate from rental. It is a very workable kitchen. There is a nice deck outside the back kitchen door with a picnic table and two person patio chair that looks out over the field next door.
The rented areas are living room, a summer porch, 2 bedrooms and full bath. We also have a very comfortable roll-away bed with memory foam mattress if needed.
There is a private entrance that leads into the rented space. The main entrance of the home opens into a foyer where there is a door that will lead you to the rental area.
In the rental space there is a small hall way separating the bathroom, and 2 bedrooms from the living room and has a door that you can close between the living room and hall.
I am very willing to answer any questions and would be happy to help with any directions or suggestions you may need. I am a open honest sincere host, happy to interact and have no problem letting you be.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
The home is not young child friendly, (but fine for an infant), due to a lot of breakable items, probably not safe for those reasons. Children over 7 should be fine.
I want guess to feel completely comfort, and treat my home with the same respect they would want in their home.
There is a very quiet and sweet older house cat. I can not allow pets for this reason.
Private driveway for plenty of parking, we allow up to 3 cars.
- Security deposit NOT charged, unless damages occur.
- Infants are fine - however due to low level glass tables and decorative items it is not a young child safe environment and for this reason we can not accommodate toddlers and children under six years of age.
- No unannounced visitors or pets. No parties, smoking or drugs, or blasting music.
- I live in a totally separated home on the other side of the house. The kitchen is the only common area and ask that it is left as clean as it was found.
I am a professional woman, and work from home. I am a Christian with Christian values. My own home is attached in a very private separate space to the rental. I love my privacy and respect others. I can be very helpful, interacting or just be available on request. I like to leave welcoming comforts surprises as well. I love movies, cooking, kayaking, day trips, traveling, great friends and joyful times. There is a history to Marguerite's Springs, that you will learn of on your visit.