Large 5bed 2 bath eco home, rural setting near Baldivis, WA. 45 mins from Perth. Visit: Serpentine Dam, Jarrahdale heritage town, Millbrook winery. Perth Wakeboard Park, Golden Ponds marron farm, Quarry Farm Wedding Venue, Mundella Farms (yoghurt, cheese factory with door sales). Quiet location. Views. Easy freeway access. Pets ok
Easy access from Kwinana Freeway or South Western Highway
Entire Home and Lock-Up Garage with enclosed pet yard, approx. 1 acre of lawn area for your four legged friend.
Separate shed out of bounds
Horse paddocks / facilities out of bounds, unless booked for equine purpose (please message host)
- Strictly no smoking inside.
- Guest will require their own transport
- Wood stove not to be used during summer.
- Guests are not to feed or approach horses
- No camp fires
- Guests are welcome to contact Host to negotiate longer term rate / stay
- Flexible check in time
- Ground floor suitable for disabled access.
- Additional persons can be negotiated please check with host
- Guests travelling with horses can request lodging for horse/s and use of horse facilities. Contact host for rates.