Our place is tucked into a hillside neighborhood of a quaint little town. This private guesthouse is cozy and comfortable for a relaxing getaway; yet spacious enough for the business traveler.
Enjoy a short scenic drive for a day trip to the beautiful beaches of Ventura, Oxnard, Santa Barbara or Malibu. The possibilities are endless whether you want to just relax, hit the beach, explore Ojai, shop the Camarillo Premium Outlets, enjoy amazing hiking, or the thrill of Six Flags Magic Mountain...
Drift off to sleep in a comfy new queen-sized bed with a gel memory foam topper, luxurious sheets and plush pillows...
Amenities include a complimentary bottle of our favorite red wine (must be 21+), bottle of Pellegrino Sparkling mineral water, an assortment of coffee & tea, hot cocoa, as well as natural bath products & hand soap.
Quality products include Deep Steep Hand Soap, Puracy 100% Natural Body Wash, Shikai Natural Everyday Shampoo & Conditioner, and Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion for your convenience.
Connect your smart phone to the Samsung soundbar via Bluetooth to play music from your favorite playlist. Next, unwind in a relaxing bath with the provided lavender essential oil bath salts, eucalyptus & peppermint muscle soak bath salts, bubble bath, or 100% colloidal oatmeal for a mini spa experience. Then slip into a cozy bathrobe and slippers. Slippers are yours to keep!
For entertainment, enjoy watching Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, and an assortment of DVDs. (We do not have cable television) For additional fun, play a board game, read magazines, or challenge yourself with puzzle books.
The kitchenette comes stocked with a set of quality Mikasa bone china dishes, drinking glasses & beautiful stemware, silverware, refillable glass water bottles for when you're out and about, bottle opener, pairing knife and a bamboo cutting board; along with cleaning supplies & kitchen towels. There's a microwave, Keurig K-cup brewer, electric kettle, Crockpot, and compact-sized refrigerator with a separate freezer compartment. In addition, there's an unlimited supply of delicious purified drinking water via reverse osmosis faucet.
A guidebook of ideas is provided for those seeking adventure or for a memorable couple's night out. Upon request, use the beach cruisers, boogie boards, beach towels, tennis rackets, or yoga mats. Your getaway should be a memorable one!
SPECIAL NOTE: Although the guesthouse is capable of accommodating up to 4 adults, it is best suited for 2. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed and the living room has a queen-sized sofa sleeper OR upon request a single portable bed may be set up instead. The single portable bed will allow for a little extra space and seating in the living room. All 3 beds have new mattresses and are adorned with luxurious linens. An additional flat rate charge of $15 will be added to any reservation when 2 guests require the use of 2 beds, instead of one.
Guests have access to their own private guesthouse which includes:
+500 sq ft of living space: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchenette, & living room
+Use of portable single bed when booking for 3 guests OR use of queen-sized sofa sleeper when booking for 3 or 4 guests.
+Dedicated driveway parking for one vehicle in front of guesthouse garage - this is a shared driveway.
+Unlimited additional parking available up on the street in front of main house
+Private, keyless entry
+Two outdoor seating areas: bistro set & Adirondack chairs
+Shared yard with owner occupied main house
+Two beach cruisers, boogie boards, yoga mats & tennis rackets***
+Beach box: includes a Frisbee, volleyball, & football; along with towels & an umbrella for that day at the beach***
***Please make your requests known before your arrival, so I can make sure the above items are ready and accessible***
NOTE: The attached garage and loft are both locked and used for storage.
We love to personally welcome you upon arrival and provide a quick tour of the guesthouse. Afterward, we will leave you to enjoy your privacy for the duration of your stay, unless you let us know otherwise. We love interaction with guests, but will respect individual preferences. Occasionally we will provide guests with self check-in instructions, when arrival times conflict with prior commitments we may have.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Monthly service: The guesthouse is supplied with soft water through a monthly service provider. Once a month around 8 am (usually Thursday, but occasionally on a Friday during a holiday week) a serviceman will change out the tank. This tank is located inside the guesthouse garage, so guests may hear the garage door open and close on that given morning. Access into guest's space is NOT necessary.
1. This is a family neighborhood so please be mindful and respectful of our neighbors. That means no parties, loud music, smoking, etc. Guests must be considerate of their surroundings by keeping noise at acceptable levels from 10pm to 8am.
2. The Homeowner has not represented this unit as an event facility; therefore, the guesthouse is only for registered guests. All guest's names MUST be provided at time of booking your reservation.
3. No illegal drug use whatsoever. Smoking and vaping are NOT permitted anywhere on the property. Due to severe allergies, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately if this occurs and forfeit entire deposit.
4. One vehicle may be parked in the driveway in front of the guesthouse garage. If uncomfortable with the steep driveway, parking is available up on the street in front of the main house. Please note that it is a NO PARKING zone on the opposite side of the street, and your vehicle may be ticketed.
5. Please take shoes off prior to entering the guesthouse. Slippers are provided for your convenience and yours to keep. A cleaning fee up to $100 will be deducted from your deposit for soiled rugs. Oftentimes there are back to back guests and drying time is impossible to achieve prior to the next guest's arrival.
6. Daily housekeeping service is not provided in the rental rate. However, for guests staying 7 nights or more; I will provide complimentary light housekeeping and launder the bed linens, robes & towels any time after night 7, only upon request. For extended-stay guests; I will provide the above complimentary service once per week, only upon request.
7. No pets are allowed to be brought onto the property by the Guest Party.
8. Guest Party acknowledges the presence of Homeowner's animals on the property (dog, cat, rabbits, and wildlife) and that Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs as a result of Guest interactions with these animals. Please do not feed the animals without prior permission. Property pets are NEVER allowed inside the guesthouse. We are mindful and considerate of guests with allergies and ask that you respectfully do the same.
9. Please turn the fireplace thermostat down or OFF, and extinguish candles with the provided wick dipper when leaving. Quality candles are provided for your enjoyment, so please use the provided wick trimmer (located in the top kitchen drawer) before relighting the candles. If you have any questions regarding the candle care, please refer to the House Manual or feel free to message me with your questions.
10. Please conserve energy by turning inside and outside lights off when not in use. We do suggest leaving an outside light on, if a late night return is anticipated. Upon returning, please turn outside lights off and avoid leaving them on all night.
11. Lost, stolen or damaged bikes, umbrella, beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, beach gear, tennis rackets, and yoga mats will need to be replaced at Guest’s expense.
12. Upon check-out please clean up after yourself AND do the following:
+Thoroughly wash & completely dry used dishes, then kindly put away
+Remove used K-cup pod from coffee maker
+Place your used towels & bathrobes in hamper
+Leave linens on bed(s)
+Extinguish all candles
+Turn off the fireplace, ceiling fans, and all lights
+Place ALL trash in the blue bin near the property entrance
+Lock door upon departure
***Please notify us upon your departure and if time permits, we'd love to say goodbye! =)
13. SPECIAL NOTE: This is our home and we still enjoy spending time in this space ourselves. Due to our young daughter’s FATAL ALLERGIES to peanuts and all tree nuts, please DO NOT bring any items whatsoever, containing peanuts or tree nuts into the guesthouse. Thank you in advance for accepting these terms and being vigilant to avoid any risk to our daughter’s life. [For our added peace of mind, please acknowledge you are aware of these terms upon booking]
14. By booking this property, you (the Guest Party) confirm that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules, and have read and understand all property descriptions listed herein. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest Party. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests in Guest Party are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.