Beautiful and spacious double bedroom available to let. The bedroom is tastefully decorated with tartan carpets, muted built-in cupboards, a king-size bed looking out to the courtyard and a single futon sofa which can be converted into a bed. Exclusive use of a modern bathroom with shower and bath. Situated within walking distance of Ealing Broadway tube station and high street with great eateries and shops.
The bedroom to let is part of a luxurious 3-bedroom flat where the host resides.
Exclusive use of double bedroom and bathroom.
When I am at home, I am happy to help the guests when needed. Else, I am contactable on phone.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Hot water / heating timings
Hot water - available 24X7
Heating - Automatic timer
6-8 am, 12-2 pm, 7.30-10 pm during winters
6-8 am, 7.30 -10 pm during Autumn
6-7.30 am, 8-10 pm during Spring
Switched off for Summer
1. Shoes-off policy. You may wear your indoor flip flops but please leave your shoes in the hallway.
2. Vegetarian only. The microwave can be used to heat up vegetarian food only. If you wish to cook during your stay, please speak to the host.
3. No smoking. No alcohol. No recreational drugs.
4. Enjoy your music...but keep the volume at reasonable levels.
5. Clean up after yourself...everyday, every time you leave the apartment.
6. Keep the noise to the minimum in the common areas of the building. It is "Quiet Time" after 10 pm.
I have a lifelong dream: to travel the world full-time! Someday, when I am financially secure, I hope to do it. Until such time, I will continue in my well-paying job as an independent finance consultant and travel when I get an opportunity. My love for travelling is what introduced me to Airbnb. I started as a sceptical user, and I am now a host. I love meeting people from different cultures; I readily embrace diversity, and most people find me warm and welcoming. I am a stickler for cleanliness (OCD!!) which makes me both a gracious host and a perfect guest (depending on the role I play).