Beautiful Family home on Toledo Bend! Close to Toledo Town, on Lannan Bay!
The House and grounds are yours to utilize. There is ample parking in the gravel lot above the home..... room for 4 cars and boats.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Hickory Ridge Hideaway
575 Hickory Ridge Drive
Many, LA 71449
Thank you for your interest in The Hickory Ridge Hideaway. We take pride in our lake front home and we are confident you will enjoy your stay.
You must cancel your reservation 15 days prior to your arrival date to receive refund of your deposit / payments.
Check in is 4pm, check out is 11 am.
A deposit of $350 is required at time of reservation; the balance is due 15 days prior to your arrival.
An additional $250 cleaning / damage deposit is required with final payment. It will be returned upon satisfactory inspection and cleaning of the home after your departure. Processing may take up to two weeks.
Make payments via secured payment links within (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). We prefer payment by credit card and Echeck, but also accept checks mailed to: MT Properties of LA LLC, 305 River Oak Circle, Lafayette, LA 70508
Submittal of any payments to owners’ constitutes agreement by guests of the rules and regulations attached hereto.
What to expect
Upon final payment we will provide you with an electronic code that will allow you access to the home, this code will allow access for the duration of your stay.
We take pride in our home, and we ask you do the same. We ask our guests to leave the home in a neat manner. The home is strictly smoke and pet free.
Description of home and contents:
Four bedroom, three bath, one story waterfront home. Paved parking drive, additional gravel parking area, large back deck overlooking Lanan Bay. A living room with glass sliding doors to deck, central air and heat, fireplace, covered single boat dock with lift and sitting area, full size washer and dryer, kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher, and 8 person dining table. There is a large television in living room, televisions in 4 bedrooms, 3 dvd players, 2 vcr/dvd combo’s, and a few movies. The game room has a pool table and foosball table. We also have a charcoal barbeque grill and an outside fire pit with sitting area.
Items furnished by owners:
Bed linens for three queens, and two full size beds, towels and washcloths, blow dryer, pots and pans, cooking utensils, plates, glasses, silverware, waffle iron, blender, and a coffee pot.
Items furnished by tenants:
Toiletries such as shampoo, toothpaste, soap, etc., toilet paper. Paper plates and napkins, paper towels, detergents, garbage bags (tall kitchen and larger if desired), telephone, firewood, charcoal, food and beverages, and any other item not mentioned.
Please take time to read the following “rules and regulations” and “Requirements upon Departure” as failure to comply can result in forfeiture of deposit and additional fees.
Rules and Regulations - Hickory Ridge Hideaway
1. No more than 10 guests will occupy the rented property herein at any time during the dates stated above.
2. Guest shall be responsible for inspecting the premises upon arrival and reporting immediately and damages and unusual conditions to the owners. MT Properties of LA, LLC reserves the right to inspect the premises during the entire stay of occupancy. Should any of the conditions of the agreement herein result in the owners' belief that guests have violated the agreement, damaged or otherwise abused the property; owners may require the guests to vacate the premises within a reasonable amount of time.
3. No pets belonging to the responsible guest or his/her relatives, friends or visitors will be allowed on the premises.
4. No one visiting or residing in the property will smoke any tobacco products indoors at any time during the dates stated above and that all cigarette/cigar butts shall not be disposed of anywhere on the property except in a designated container provided by owners. Throwing cigarette butts in the yard is a severe fire hazard in addition to littering.
5. Do not move furniture, pool table, foosball table. Do not disconnect stereo, TV’s, DVD / VCR players.
6. No riding of All Terrain Vehicles on property or streets.
7. ALL TRASH must be bagged and tied and placed within the provided garbage bin ( next to metal building). Failure to comply completely will result in forfeit of your cleaning deposit. There is no leniency on this issue, our garbage service removes the bags by hand from the bin (no garbage truck serves this area)…EVERYTHING must be bagged and tied. Close lid on bin. Trash pickup is generally Tuesday morning.
8. No use of neighboring properties is allowed. No blocking street; no docking boats on neighboring piers or property.
9. Guests are individually and severally liable and otherwise fully responsible for any and ALL guest caused damages incurred to the property, including, but not limited to all adjacent structures and premises, throughout the entire stay of occupancy. This includes, but is not limited to intentional and/or unintentional damage to structures and premises. Guests shall be charged at full cost of repair and/or current replacement, including labor and materials, removal and disposal, plus taxes and surcharges, as applicable.
10. MT Properties of LA, LLC does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property, nor do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of climate control, water, TV, appliances, electricity, plumbing, weather related problems, pests, lake level conditions, acts of God or other reasons beyond their control and by malfunction or misuse of any of the property or contents located on the property. The terrain of the property is steep and hilly, i.e., the ground is not flat, and guests should expect to be prepared to walk up and/or down unleveled terrain on the property. For this reason, owners do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any damages to persons or property, medical conditions, including death, which are as a result, intentionally or unintentionally, of guests use of the property herein.
Requirements upon Departure
These items need to be completed to receive full refund of your cleaning deposit.
1. Please place all dirty towels in the laundry basket in the laundry room. Leave used beds unmade.
2. All dishes need to be cleaned. Loading the dishwasher and starting upon your departure is acceptable. Please assure all pots & pans are scrubbed clean.
3. All garbage needs to be removed from the home and external facilities. It must be placed in tied trash bags and placed in the outside garbage bin next to the metal building. Please close the lid securely and make sure all trash is in the bin. Try to have all garbage out for Tuesday morning pick up. You MUST have ALL garbage in bags or you will not receive your deposit back.
4. We provide lots of extras – if something runs out please replace it for the next guest.
5. Place all furniture (indoors and out) in original position.
6. Turn off air conditioner / heater.
7. Please make sure door is locked.
8. The home needs to be left in a neat manner. In general, please leave it the way you would like to find it upon your arrival.
Check out time is: 11 am – please try to be out by this time because we usually have others checking in on the same day and we need sufficient time to clean the Hideaway.