This is a spacious & sophisticated executive two bedroom private apartment close to The O2 Arena & Canary Wharf. Located in the prestigious Greenwich Peninsula development the apartment is brand-new with spectacular river views.
It has been fitted out to an extremely high specification with a Bang & Olafson TV in the bedroom and luxury finishings throughout down to the smallest details like the Wedgwood dinner plates. The place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
• Elegant & Sophisticated Apartment
• Balcony chairs and Foliage
• Imported Japanese glass & Elm wood dining room table
• Bang & Olafson Soundsystem
• State-of-the-art integrated appliances
• Kitchen Island with imported Danish bar stools
• Philips Hue - Multicolour Siri voice activated Smart Lights
• Nespresso Machine & milk froth
• Super Fast Fiber 1 Gigabit WiFi
• Dyson hair dryer
• Apple TV with USA add free TV subscriptions to HBO, Hulu, ShowTime, Netflix & Starz
• Large workspace with 30" Apple Cinema Display
• Bose speaker in workspace
• Raymon Blanc & Le Creuset Cookware
• Italian handmade crystal Wine Glasses, Champagne Flutes and Cocktail Glasses
• Residence Lounge
• Roof Top Terrace
• Roof Top Indoor Parlor
• 1st Flor Communal Gardens
• Gym - free to use for guests
• Spa - additional fees apply depending on Spa treatment
• Reminder Gardens courtyard
See Pictures for details of each space
We are super friendly and would love to have a coffee with you and talk about the area from a local's perspective at check in, there are tons of great things to eat and fun things to do in London.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Complimentary continental breakfast comprising a selection of cereals & Nespresso flavors from around the world,
Reminder Garden Café opening soon
24/7 Security team throughout the entire luxury development along with surveillance cameras.
As a standard request, we ask guests to Verify their accounts with Airbnb before their arrival.
Born in Surrey, England and educated at boarding school in the United States, I currently hold a UK Masters Degree in Business Management and work experience in Europe, North America and the Far East allowing me to see the world in a wider context which in turn provides me with an invaluable perspective on international business.
I am a very progressive and pragmatic person, I love investigating the possibilities surrounding new ideas and the economic potential they can hold. Business has always been an interest of mine since a very young age through developing and implementing entrepreneurial ideas to facilitate gaps in the market.
Coming from a technology background I have been following a multiplicity of tech and disruptive companies evolution from both the financial and technical perspectives. I am always looking at the future for new ideas, looking not so much at the market size today but rather the potential market, who is the concept targeting and are there sufficiently compelling reasons to create engagement and revenue generation.
I have extensive Project Management experience for both clients and C level managers across Corporate Strategy, Management Consultancy, Marketing Communications with a particular an emphasis on how these techniques are used to visually communicate corporate and commercial messages clearly and succinctly.