Our newly renovated barn filled with lovingly restored furniture, a stunning biodiversity mosaic and a wood-burning stove offers a wonderful rest from the rush of modern living.
Set in a little hamlet in the Valley de Bellongue at 850m altitude, the Gite de Nedé is at the heart of the French Pyrenees. Whether for walking, hiking, biking, skiing, swimming or just plain relaxing and strolling round the vibrant saint-Girons market, sampling wonderful local organic produce.
Whether for families, couples, lovers or friends, the Gite de Nedé offers a beautifully relaxing space surrounded by mountains, rivers and forests.
Private water mosaic terrace with bbq and dining area
We live 100m away and are happy to advise / suggest activities. We can offer a breakfast, packed lunch or dinner service if required
French and English spoken.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
We can offer welcome food boxes filled with local organic produce, and can offer juicers and blenders for those who want.
We also raise black gascon pigs and chickens for those wanting to taste the best meat in the Ariege.
Anders has been a chef for 25years and is happy to cater /source for raw, vegan, vegetarian as well as more traditional diets.u
- Conserve water - keep your showers short.
- Conserve electricity - turn lights off
- Conserve wood - let the fire die down overnight.
- On departure:-
- ensure the Gite is as clean and tidy as you found it.
- empty the indoor compost loo in the designated area.
- take your rubbish and recycling with you. (All bins are in the next village.)
- Ecological bathroom products only (due to grey water filtration system)
- Due to the open plan design of the upper mezzanine and ladder access between floors, this property is best suited for babes in arms / children 5yrs and up.