If you have a wanderlust and a sense of adventure but don't want to be stuck in a musty hotel room than you have come to the right place.The Black Hills is a beautiful place to camp, swim and explore. Our campers let you do just that without the worry of rain soaked sleeping bags and without the huge cost of a rv. Our campers are hand built and packed with just about everything you could need to spend the night or weekend wherever you chose to take them.** You will need to reserve a campsite**
Air Conditioning, Kitchen, 12 v Battery, 7 gal. Fresh Water, Bedding, Heat, Ice Box, Sink, Stove, TV/DVD, Utensils and cookware.
A Ruby was built for those with a sense of adventure and without the need to have all the amenities of home. Built with weight in mind this camper can be pulled by most cars and due to its compact nature it can go many places you could only dream of bringing a camper.
Even if the heat or rain threaten the enjoyment of your camping trip the built in air conditioning or 12 volt tv with dvd player can make a rainy day or hot night a great time for camping. With a very comfortable memory foam skinny queen 42"x80"
Trailer ball: 2"
Trailer Electric Plug: Flat 4
Trailer coupler height: 18"
Tongue weight: 130 lb
Trailer weight: 950 lb
Hookup to our teardrop and let your heart lead you on the adventure of a lifetime, the only limits of which are for you to decide.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
CAN MY CAR PULL THIS CAMPER?
Due to the fact that we can not be experts on all makes/models of vehicles, we can not answer this question. What we can tell you is Ruby was designed for even smaller cars to be able to pull it. The best source for information is your vehicles owners manual. Most owners manuals have information on trailer capacities that you can compare to weights on the Teardrops page. If you don't have access to your vehicle owners manual we recommend contacting the vehicle manufacture. It is your responsibility to be sure you are able to tow safely.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS TEARDROP WEIGH?
Check the Teardrop listing for specific tongue weight and total weight of each trailer.These weights take into account everything that will be in the trailer at time of pickup. When deciding whether you can tow these trailers safely please keep in mind items that you bring or have in your vehicles must be taken into account.
WILL MY HITCH WORK?
The only requirements are that the hitch is rated for the trailer weight (max weight is usually stamped on the hitch) and that the teardrop must be level when pulled, the trailer not being level can lead to dangerous handling conditions, hitch ball mounts are available in different rise or drops if you need to borrow one to get the trailer to set correctly please contact us . If you are unsure if your ball mount will work there is a coupler height measurement in the listing, this should equal the height of the top of your ball.
I DON'T HAVE A HITCH/VEHICLE CAN YOU DELIVER?
We understand not everyone is capable of hauling our teardrops, so for a fee we will deliver and pickup our trailers for you. Due to scheduling concerns we recommend that you contact us before making your reservation. Cost for pickup and delivery will start at $15 each way for in and immediately around Rapid City, cost will vary depending on distance.
WHAT RULES DO I NEED TO FOLLOW?
Please read our service agreement.
CAN I BRING MY PET?
Of course, however, common sense applies. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET UNATTENDED INSIDE OR OUT FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME, this is for their safety and to be sure no damage occurs to the teardrop. As per the rental agreement if your pet causes damage or the trailer requires extra cleaning you will be responsible.
WHAT ARE CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES, CAN I GET A LATE/EARLY CHECK IN/OUT?
Check in time is 11am MST, you can pick up anytime after this as long as its within normal business hours. Check out time is 10 am, no exceptions without making prior arrangements. Late check outs/ early check ins are generally not allowed, but with prior arrangements depending on season and availability contact us and we will see what we can do.
CAN I CANCEL MY RESERVATION?
Yes, A full refund will be given if cancellation is requested 5 days (120 hours) in advance of check in. If less than 5 days notice but more than 24 hours notice in advance of check in time you will be eligible for a refund of 50% of charge. No cancellations will be accepted Within 24 hours of check in time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
Our teardrops include:
Ice (for icebox)
7 gallons fresh water (in tank, we still recommend you bring drinking water but for cooking and cleaning this will do)
cooking and eating utensles
playing cards/ a few games/ a few dvd's
We recoomdend you bring the stardard items you would normaly bring camping
kithchen cleaning suplies and trash bags
WHERE CAN I BUY MY OWN TEARDROP?
We would be happy to build you one! If you would like your very own get in touch with us. We would build it to order so you would get a chance to customize and make it your own, because of this it may take a little time, but it will be worth it to have a teardrop customized by you.
DO I NEED TO BE HOOKED UP TO ELECTRIC?
The only thing that requires a constant electric hook up is the air conditioner. There is a 12 v battery that has the ability to run lights/tv/phone chargers. The battery has the ability to last multiple days if only lights are used but depending on other usage it could last less time. The battery automatically charges anytime you plug in the teardrop and has a voltage meter in the cabin so you can keep track.
DO I HAVE TO CAMP AT A CAMPGROUND?
No, camp anywhere you like, please be sure to follow all laws and regulations, see "do I need electric" just above this question.
CAN I TAKE THIS TEARDROP OUT OF STATE?
Yes, it must be returned to Rapid City when the rental is up so no one way trips. See the rental agreement for more details.
CAN I TAKE THIS TEARDROP OFF ROAD?
We do not recommend taking our teardrops on any roads or trails that are not paved or gravel.
ARE THERE ANY ADDED COSTS/FEES?
There are no added costs when you book with us, however, if there is any damage above wear and tear, or there is cleaning required beyond normal you are responsible for the cost of the repairs/cleaning.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET IN AN ACCIDENT/ GET A FLAT TIRE?
The insurance on your vehicle will generally cover any issues involving a trailer attached to it, however it does not hurt to call and ask. As per the service agreement you are responsible for insuring the trailer during the time you are using it. If you get a flat tire or have any issues at all contact us we are here to help.
This document acts a legal contract between you, the customer, and Teardrop For Rent Limited Liability Company. By accepting this agreement during the reservation process you agree to act in good faith and follow all the rules listed below as well as all state and local laws during the agreed rental period. In the following document the terms teardrop, camper, trailer, and equipment will refer to the teardrop camper that is leased to you, the customer, during your rental period. If any of the rules listed here are not followed, your reservation is immediately canceled and the teardrop must be returned immediately.
• You must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license to operate or rent any of our equipment.
• No smoking in or around the teardrop.
• Pets must be supervised at all times.
• No customer shall back up the teardrop without having a competent spotter outside the vehicle guiding them.
• The teardrop must be level when hooked up to the tow vehicle
• Wheel chocks must be used anytime the trailer is not actively being towed.
• Check-in time is 11am MST on the day you reserved the teardrop, you can pick up the teardrop any time after this as long as it’s within normal business hours. Check-out time is 10 am, no exceptions without making arrangement’s prior to your rental period. The teardrop must be returned to the same location it was picked up.
• Cancelation policy:
A full refund will be given if cancellation is requested 5 days (120 hours) in advance of check-in time, if less than 5 days’ notice but more than 24 hours’ notice in advance of check-in time you will be eligible for a refund of 50% of charge. No cancellations will be accepted within 24 hours of check-in time.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Roadside assistance is the customer’s responsibility although in some cases at the discretion of Teardrop For Rent LLC we may be able to assist.
• We reserve the right to charge your card used during the reservation process for any costs as per this agreement or for extra rental charges if the camper is not returned on time.
• Our teardrops may not be taken off road at any time.
• All items in, attached to, or accompanying the camper at the start of rental period are expected to be returned and in the same condition upon return of the camper, otherwise Teardrop For Rent will bill the customer for the cost of replacing missing/damaged items.
• A cleaning fee will be added for any teardrop returned that requires above average cleaning or has been smoked in. Cleaning fees will start at $25 and will be billed at $55. per hr. All cookware and eating utensils are expected to be returned clean and all food items are expected to be removed before returning the camper.
• Teardrop For Rent LLC makes no claims as to your vehicles/ hitch’s ability to handle the weight of our trailers. It is your responsibility to be sure that you can safely handle the trailer. Weights are given on our Teardrops Page and are accurate to the best of our knowledge. As of the time of pickup, any items that add weight that the customer brings must be considered when determining the ability of your vehicle/hitch to pull our campers. Teardrop For Rent LLC cannot be responsible for damages to your vehicle/hitch or others.
• Any camper not returned by check-in time without consent will be considered stolen and Teardrop For Rent will avail itself of all legal remedies necessary to recover its property. Teardrop For Rent LLC reserves the right to use concealed electronic devices to facilitate the return of their personal property in these situations at their discretion.
• You must operate the trailer safely at all times. This includes following all manufacturers ratings for the tow vehicle, the hitch, and trailer. You are responsible for the teardrop trailer from the time you leave our property until you return it. This includes being sure to have it insured and being liable for any accidents that may occur during the time you are in possession of the trailer. You are responsible for ensuring that you have the skills necessary to safely operate this trailer. No one other than the people registered and submitted copies of valid state driver’s license may operate this trailer. Any damages caused by the customer while operating the Teardrop are solely the responsibility of the customer and/or their insurance provider. If damage occurs causing the teardrop to be unfit for service, loss of income to Teardrop For Rent LLC shall be paid by the customer.
• Any damages that are apparent at the time the trailer is returned, that are not due to normal wear and tear, will be repaired and billed to the customer. In most cases, Teardrop For Rent LLC will handle repairs and then charge material cost and labor cost at $55 per hr. The customer may request that an independent repair company assess the damage. However, the customer will be responsible for costs associated with obtaining the quote. In addition, any decision relative to using a specific repair shop will be a mutual decision made between the customer and Teardrop For Rent LLC.
• If for any reason your rental is not available during your reserved period, at no fault of our own we will do our best to provide a similar replacement for your rental period, If no replacement is available through Teardrop For Rent LLC we will be glad to refund your cost and reschedule your rental period at our discretion.
• This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of South Dakota. Any litigation under this agreement shall be resolved in the trial courts of Pennington County, State of South Dakota.