Beachy living at it's best! Located in Marina del Rey, Venice, Santa Monica area.
Our lovely apartment is situated in the heart of Marina del Rey.
5 minutes Walking distance to the beach and marina with beautiful yachts, dolphins and sea lions. The best location ever!! Every day you will enjoy fresh breeze from the ocean
Parking 20$ per night
You have also, in walking distance:
- bus stop that takes you everywhere in Los Angeles
- Ralph supermarket ( large market)
- Drug store
- Bike store
- Emergency room
- Abbot Kinney Blvd with many coffee shops and great stores
- The beach
- Bike to Marina Del Ray ( just few blocks away)
And much more...
* Walking to the beach will take you about 5 min leisurely walk.
* The house is 5 min walking from the famous Abbot Kinney Blvd with many unique shops, coffee houses and great restaurants.
* Uber and Lyft are always available, and convenient ways to get around. Bus transportation is also available as well as bikes.
* I am available to show you around, provide fun tips, and share stories while enjoying a good drink! I have other apartments available, so there may be other guests staying during your trip. It makes it so much fun!!
You will share the apartment with our guests but will have absolute privacy there
I want to meet my guests and am a friendly and helpful host! You have plenty of privacy in your own space behind my house, and I will usually greet you when you arrive! In case I'm not able to meet you I will give you the codes to the keyless entry.
Venice Beach, arguably both the most relaxing and exciting part of Los Angeles. It is in the perfect location to maximize your stay with easy access to the Venice Boardwalk, Santa Monica, Marina del Rey and Brentwood. It's an easy drive to Malibu, West Hollywood and other areas in the city.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 514 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
My name is Jane.
I love traveling , so I know what is better things that may host do for guests to feel them comfortable and enjoy the travel.
Welcome to my place and enjoy staying in LA.