This room is conveniently situated close to Saint Barnabas Hospital. There are many famous places within 3 miles, such as the Bronx zoo, the Botanical Garden and the Yankee Stadium. There are many stores available located within two blocks, such as drugstores, restaurants, nail and beauty salon. Also nearby is Crotona park, which is excellent for jogging, walking or simply relaxing and enjoying the views.
- Cleaning after yourself at all times
- Clean all common areas after being used
- Turn off lights after using common areas
- Any visitors must be approved before coming into the home
- Notify immediately, if any electronic stop functioning/malfunction
- Guest is responsible for replacing if he/she has broken any of the host's belongings
- Refrain from offensive/obscene language
- Refrain from cursing
- wear clothing at all time in common areas
- Take of shoes at entrance
- Take out your garbage
- No pets (fish is ok and service animals)
- kids are welcome
I am an enthusiastic, energetic, gregarious elementary school teacher for the New York City Department of Education. I am a mother of three young adults who have left the nest. I am from the Dominican Republic. Who has assimilated herself into NYC culture since 1985. I speak both Spanish and English.