Newly decorated home in a quite, convenient and 0 criminal record area. Room facilitated with double size bed, bedside table, beautiful view and room for your luggage. Welcoming hosts. A perfect place to stay for long term if you are studying or working in Auckland.
*House: Very new as we renewed the house recently so you will find it quite comfortable. *Bedroom: Double/Queen size bed, bedside table, closet/cloak space; beautiful view and room for your luggage. *Kitchen: Brand new kitchen available if you hope to cook on occasions. Cooking is fine just make sure things're cleaned up after use.
Fridge, Microwave, Wash Machine, Wifi, TV. Heater available on request but extra electricity charges will be added. If you hope to join us for dinner or breakfast, or need a ride to somewhere, let us know!
My husband and I are open minded people. We'd love to hear your story and hope to invite you to dinner on occasion but if you prefer not to be disturbed we respect that.
We're very kind hosts but still we hope you obey the following house rules:
1. Save water for the environment. Don't let the water running when you're not using it.
2. Pls always keep the house tidy.
3. No food in bedroom as it may attract ants.
4. If you need to cook, make sure everything is cleaned up, including the stove surface. And if possible, pls keep your cooking time within 1 hr as other people may also need to cook.
5. We have a 2 year old son whose name is Nolan, we will need you to keep quiet at sleeping hours.