Private room with half bath, separate entrance, large open area for hanging out, 2 large windows for light and fresh air.
You'll be in one of the top rated areas in Portland called the Hollywood District. You will be able to get around via walking, biking, public transportation (Max lightrail, bus) very easily.
Location, location, location!
You won't need a car if you are doing things around the city. It's that close to everything..
The best part about this space is the neighborhood. This is in the heart of close in Portland and you can get around without a car pretty easy.
Public transportation is walking distance - a 5 minute ride to Convention Center, 10 to downtown.
Bike is a great way to get around - you can rent a bike through "Biketown" for $12.50 a day.
Lyft/Uber (which many guests do) it's super cheap to get around from here.
The space is pretty big and private, about 600 sf. bigger than a most bedrooms. There's a living room/sitting area and lots of space and then a door opens to the backyard.
The space is private, there is a door at the top of the stairs for privacy. You may also use the back entrance if you desire to.
While you do have a half bath in the basement, you'll need to use the shower in the first floor bathroom & get ready in your basement bath.
You are welcome to use the kitchen and dining room too.
I go with the flow here. If I'm around (or even if I'm not) I'm more than happy to chat, connect you with fun people or goings on in the area. I LOVE hosting and turning people on to activities or people that may be of interest.
I'm aware of and respect your need privacy and space, so I tend to stay out of your hair and just check in when I see you.
If I'm available via phone I'll respond as quick as I can.
I'm an extrovert who loves people and a connecting you to resources, experiences, whatever your interested in.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
I live here with my daughter who isn't here all that much. She's also available to assist you or answer questions. We have a 5 year old small dog named Baxter - he's a Jack-Staffy-Wiener dog who plays flyball. Super friendly, super sweet dude. He generally stays upstairs when I'm not home.
It's a basement space, no insulation in the ceiling. Not ideal for a light sleeper, although the home and the area (generally) are quiet, calm, peaceful.
- Check in time is 4pm to 10pm - I can accommodate you as long as you give me plenty of lead time (at least 48 hours and ideally when you book).
- Quiet time is 10:30pm to 6am
- No shoes - for noise and for cleanliness
- No smoking in the house. Since we are in Portland and weed is legal, I don’t mind if you smoke outside. I do mind cigarettes, even if it’s outside
- Pets are generally not allowed, but will be considered if they are going to be with you when you are not in the house and your pet is quiet, well behaved and housebroken. There is an additional pet fee because there’s extra cleaning involved. I have a small dog (30lbs) that hangs out in the house (mostly the living room) when I’m home & upstairs when I’m not.
- I do have a few times during the week when I need a super quiet house. I’m a Yoga Therapist that works from home, so I do try to schedule my sessions between guests but sometimes there’s overlap. I’ll let you know before hand if I have appointments so you can decide if it’s an inconvenience. This would be more of an issue for long term rentals than short stay. It simply means no TV, music or talking, but making food or taking a shower etc. isn’t an issue.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 11 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
Love to connect people with the various happenings around town. I have a lot of interests and do a few things as a "career". I'm a C-IAYT (Certified Yoga Therapist) and taught a restorative style of yoga in Portland for 14 years. I organize events/retreats/workshops/trainings.
My addiction is learning new things, trying new things, and it's pretty dangerous when there are so many online options available. My life revolves around my dog Baxter, who is super friendly and the happiest little guy on the planet.
Fairly recently I've taken up playing drums (Brazilian, cajon, percussion) and guitar again. Love live music, hiking, hanging out at the dog park, riding my mtn. bike with Baxter, movies, reading, Broadway shows, road trips, body-surfing, skiing (but haven't done in a long time) and am always open to trying new things. Always open to pushing edges. Always open to love and laughter.
I'm a Yogini on the left-hand path. I don't exclude anything - it's all 'yoga' - I even have a hunk of meat and a beer once in awhile (LOL).
Being an Airbnb host is awesome. I had no idea how much I'd enjoy it. But it's like hosting retreats, I'm connecting people with resources and doing what I can to make guests stay in Portland as pleasurable as I can.
Let me know how I can assist you! It's my pleasure!