Heart of the City - easy to walk, bike, Uber, Max rail. Food, coffee, groceries, convienence and so much more!
Historic Hollywood District. Walk to Max & get to Convention Center in 5 minutes, or bike there in 20.
Cozy room in the back of the house with a bathroom. Clean AND quiet with kitchen acess. This space is ideal for a single person who wants to be close to EVERYTHING.
QUIET, CALM, CLEAN - a friendly sanctuary.
The districts we are close to:Alameda, Grant Laurelhurst, Irvington
- Check in time is 4pm to 10pm - I can accomodate you as long as you give me plenty of lead time (at least 48 hours and ideally when you book).
- Quiet time is 10:30pm to 6am
- No shoes - for noise and for cleanliness
- No smoking in the house. Since we are in Portland and weed is legal, I don’t mind if you smoke outside. I do mind cigarettes, even if it’s outside
- Pets are generally not allowed, but will be considered if they are going to be with you when you are not in the house and your pet is quiet, well behaved and housebroken. There is an additional pet fee because there’s extra cleaning involved. I have a small dog (30lbs) that hangs out in the house (mostly the living room) when I’m home & upstairs when I’m not.
- I do have a few times during the week when I need a super quiet house. I’m a Yoga Therapist that works from home, so I do try to schedule my sessions between guests but sometimes there’s overlap. I’ll let you know before hand if I have appointments so you can decide if it’s an inconvience. This would be more of an issue for long term rentals than short stay. It simply means no TV, music or talking, but making food or taking a shower etc. isn’t an issue.
Seyahatinizin 5 gün öncesine kadar rezervasyonu iptal ettiğinizde tam para iadesi alırsınız. Seyahatinizin ilk 5 günü içinde rezervasyonunuzu iptal ettiğinizde ilk gecenin parası iade edilemez ancak kalan gecelerin maliyetinin %50'si iade edilebilir.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 8 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
Love to connect people with the various happenings around town. I have a lot of interests and do a few things as a "career". I'm a C-IAYT (Certified Yoga Therapist) and taught a restorative style of yoga in Portland for 14 years. I organize events/retreats/workshops/trainings.
My addiction is learning new things, trying new things, and it's pretty dangerous when there are so many online options available. My life revolves around my dog Baxter, who is super friendly and the happiest little guy on the planet.
Fairly recently I've taken up playing drums (Brazilian, cajon, percussion) and guitar again. Love live music, hiking, hanging out at the dog park, riding my mtn. bike with Baxter, movies, reading, Broadway shows, road trips, body-surfing, skiing (but haven't done in a long time) and am always open to trying new things. Always open to pushing edges. Always open to love and laughter.
I'm a Yogini on the left-hand path. I don't exclude anything - it's all 'yoga' - I even have a hunk of meat and a beer once in awhile (LOL).
Being an Airbnb host is awesome. I had no idea how much I'd enjoy it. But it's like hosting retreats, I'm connecting people with resources and doing what I can to make guests stay in Portland as pleasurable as I can.
Let me know how I can assist you! It's my pleasure!