A modern loft with quirky period features set against the backdrop of a leafy garden view. A cosy and warm atmosphere to retreat to. Enjoy a comfy bed with jersey bedding and wake up to a cup of tea and a simple breakfast that is vegetarian and vegan friendly!
Located in the Lark Lane Heritage Area, an artist enclave. - A neighbourhood that attracts eccentrics, smart locals and hipsters alike. A 30 min walk / 7 min car ride and you will reach the action of the City Centre.
Make yourself at home! Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the loft and explore the surrounding area at your own pace. A simple breakfast will be provided in the kitchen where you can make teas and coffees too.
Heritage Home Quirks: This is townhouse is in a heritage property does have all the modern features such as hot water, double glazed windows and heating etc. The ceiling height is close to four meters so it might nippy at night if you parade around with not much on.
Princes Park is literally next door, please treat it as your extended back-garden while visiting. =) I do. Also, note that there is a washing machine in the apartment which you can use for a small fee.
For those with mobility issues, the front entrance has a handrail and 10 steps up a staircase. There free parking at the back of the property, this part is on a slope that leads you to the entrance.
Since I won't be there all the time, I have put together a selection of the lates guides on the Arts and Culture Events happening here in Liverpool. You will find it on the bookcase!=) If you need some practical information or clues on how to access the best of what Liverpool and the Lark Lane area has to offer just ask me! And if happen to have any other questions do get in touch via messages here on airbnb or give me a call=)
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
In this house we keep it sweet, so please feel at home!
Please let me know in advance if you would like to have breakfast, and if it has to be had early etc. :)
There is one king size bed available in the bedroom. If you need a second bed and only two persons are boojed in I will provide one upon request! Just top up £20.00. For a three person booking, price will be inclusive of three beds.
Please do let us know beforehand if you want to use the laundry facility. And be kind to the environment and only to run the machines when they are (almost) full. Use the washing machine at a cost of £6 / 8kg load.
- •We clean up after ourselves.
- •Leave the shoes at the door, strictly no shoes in the apartment.
- •Check-in and checkout times are respected.
- •Windows are closed/locked and the lights are switched off when you leave the house.
- •Door is locked upon arrival and departure.
- •No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guest without prior approval from your host.
- •Kitchen is tea and coffee making only.
- •Quiet time starts at 10pm till sunrise.
- •Parking behind the unit is limited to one car.
- •No smoking, vaporising or drinking of alcohol on the property or outside the doors. And no cigarettes in the house bins as they get stinky.
- •Lastly nothing illegal.