Enjoy a stay in our 1790’s farmhouse with many original features situated on 120 mostly-wooded acres in southern Maine.
Our homestead features a small commercial maple syrup operation including a large sugarhouse, 300 highbush blueberry plants, a large vegetable garden, pumpkin and berry patches, a variety of fruit trees, honeybee hives, miles of old logging roads for walks, skiing/snowshoeing, meandering brook, patio and outdoor fireplace, free-range chickens and two large farm dogs.
Stay in a late 1700s farmhouse with many original features including wide plank floors, exposed beams, fireplace with bake oven in your private living space, much original woodwork, etc. The private living space has a desk, windows facing the outbuildings, a pellet stove etc. Your room is large with a queen bed, ceiling fan, exposed beams, exposed chimney, skylight and built in storage. Private bathroom has wainscoting, sink, toilet and shower. Private entrance with keys. Our living space is completely separate so you have the privacy to relax as you wish.
Private entrance with keys, private living area with fireplace (to be used only with permission and supervision of owners), patio with table, chairs and outdoor fireplace, miles of logging roads, gazebo.
Feel welcome to spend time with us learning about various aspects of the homesteading lifestyle, use the farm as a place to rest your head after day tripping to great nearby locations, or simply rest and relax in Adirondack chairs in the gazebo, relax in the hammock, read a book in front of the fireplace, or wander the property independently – the choice is yours!
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
We may be able to accommodate same day bookings...please contact us for availability.
- Use of indoor fireplace with our supervision only.
- Guests are not allowed in outbuildings
- This is a working farm and is not childproof or child safe. You are responsible for their safety
- Guests are not allowed on or to use farm equipment
- Farm produce (apples, berries, veggies etc.) are off limits to guests without our permission
- Basic continental style breakfest included
- Guests are expected to leave accommodations as they found them, and are responsible for any damages