Welcome to our spacious, homely and ideally located house in Hoylake.
Whether you are looking for somewhere to crash whilst playing one of the world famous local golf courses, or somewhere to explore the beauty of the Wirral, Liverpool and North Wales, our luxury home Hoylake is the ideal base.
The Victorian terrace has recently undergone a complete refurbishment comprising:
- 4 bedrooms – 2 doubles, 2 singles
- Large, open plan kitchen-diner
- Spacious living room with open fire and sofa bed
- Utility with downstairs toilet
Luxury wetroom bathroom with underfloor heating
- Private, south facing garden - perfect for unwinding with an evening BBQ!
We also have a cot and a high chair for our younger guests. We do not have a stair gate at this time.
The whole home is yours for the duration of your stay.
We can be as 'hands on' or 'hands off' as you want! We are always happy to suggest places to visit and explore, or help tailor a memorable golf tour to England's Golf Coast.
Sam is a member of Royal Liverpool Golf Club and happy to recommend the best places to play, both famous and hidden gems!
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Travel time to local golf courses:
- Royal Liverpool (Hoylake): 3 mins
- Caldy GC: 13 mins
- Heswall GC: 20 mins
- Wallasey GC (the Home of Stableford): 15 mins
- Royal Birkdale (host of 2017 Open Champs): 55 mins
- Hillside: 55 mins
- Formby: 50 mins
- West Lancs: 40 mins
- S&A: 49 mins
Family activities and attractions:
- West Kirby marine lake (sailing and boating): 8 mins
- Chester Zoo: 30 mins
- Cheshire Oaks/Blue Planet Aquarium: 25 mins
- Liverpool: 23 mins
- Chester: 35 mins
- Manchester: 60 mins
We are always happy to help tailor a memorable itinerary of some of our favourite things to do - should you require some guidance!
We are a newly married couple with two gorgeous Cocker Spaniels who live on the Wirral and would love to welcome you to our 4 bed terrace in Hoylake. We have lived in this house for a year, so will be able to answer any questions you may have! We are committed to making your stay as relaxing as possible, so don't hesitate to contact us. Look forward to hearing from you soon, Harriet and Sam.