The house is at the top of the hill (which implies that you will need to climb the street) and has a lovely sea view from the kitchen and terrace.
It is 5 walking minutes from the Cathedral, Titanic museum and city centre. 10 walking minutes are needed to the train station.
Cork is at 25 min by train.
My house is not very big (60 sq m) and not really designed for tall people (as most of typical irish houses), but the bedroom you will stay in is pretty spacious !
Guests can access to the shared living-room, kitchen, terrace and bathroom.
I live in the house and will be here if you need anything and/or if you want to have a chat :)
I enjoy honesty and curiosity so feel free to give any constructive feedback and to ask all the questions you want !
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Wifi is all over the house.
You can use the two provided sun loungers to get some sun on the terrace and a table + 4 chairs are available to enjoy a breakfast, facing the sea, if the weather allows you !
== Carillon ==
The cathedral contains the only church carillon which, with 49 bells, is one of the largest carillons in the Europe. An automated system strikes the hour and 15 minute intervals (except between 12pm and 7am) while it also rings the bells in appropriate form for Masses, funerals, weddings and events. The carillon is also played on special occasions and generally every Sunday afternoon by its current carillonneur Adrian Gebruers.
By confirming your booking, you acknowledge that you won't be able to write bad comments regarding the following rules and details :
- This is airbnb and not bnb or hotel: the house is personalized, decorated depending of my tastes and basically for my own usage. You will have my bedroom and I will sleep on a chair bed in the living room.
- The bedroom is on 1st floor and the bathroom downstairs.
- Cathedral's carillon : an automated system strikes the hour and 15 minutes intervals (except between 12pm and 7am)
House's rules :
- Avoid noise after 11pm
- Don't smoke in the house (you can smoke on the terrace)
- No need to clean the dishes, I will do it for you (it is included in the price)
- Use the bedroom hangers (or the ones in the bathroom) to put your wet shower towels, do not hang them on the furniture
About my cat's rules :
- Always close your bedroom and the bathroom's doors so she won't access
- Don't give her food (she has a special treatment as she has a condition/disease)
Hi ! My name is Rachel. I am French and have been living in Ireland for more than 4 years.
I love playing/listening to music, watching movies/sitcoms, gardening, having a drink with friends, etc... I have a lot of crafty hobbies and always try something new (quiling paper, pyrography, jewlery, everything I can create with my hands !).
Also, I collect magnets from any country which I put on my fridge (you can see them in one picture). So, if you decided to send me some from your country after your stay at my place, I will be the happiest ! :)
I cannot wait to meet you !