Luxurious modern studio, located in DIFC, 5 minutes away from Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and the World Trade Center! The apartment is on a high floor and has a balcony with a stunning view. It's in an area that's bustling with trendy cafés, bars and some of the best restaurants in town. It's a 2 minute walk to the Financial Centre Metro and there’s a 24/7 supermarket in the building.
* Ask me about summer rates from May to August!
Naturally well-lit and furnished with neutrals and light colors to offer you a calm stay. The apartment is decked with brand new modern, contemporary furniture and gadgets. It includes a full stocked kitchen, an Apple TV, a Nespresso machine and a tablet with lots of recommendations for activities to do around the city.
You will be provided with an access card, which will give you access to the two outdoor swimming pools, fitness center, jacuzzi and sauna. You also get one free parking space.
I am always available if you have any questions and once you book you can check the online guideline for great restaurants and interesting places to go in the city!
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Due to local laws, I need a copy of your passport before your arrival. I will have to upload this passport copy to Dubai Tourism Department in order to register you as a guest.
This apartment is fully legal and registered on Holiday Homes. Please note that as per Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), a guest will be charged a Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 10 per night.
1. To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside the apartment.
2. Please don't turn off the switch for the fridge.
3. Please be careful when opening and closing the curtains
4. Smoking is allowed only on the balcony. You will be compensated if caught smoking inside.
5. Please don't lose the access card. You will be compensated if the card is lost.
Hello, I'm Reem!
I've travelled to many places around the world and find the best way to get to know a city is as a local. It's my favorite way to travel, and I'm hoping that staying in my place will give you a wonderful experience of living in Dubai.
I would love to share as many local tips with you as possible so please ask away!