A romantic space for 2 overlooking Icciano and the Crocemarroggia valley. The Mountain View Room has a private entrance and enjoys a breath-taking view of the surrounding mountains and valleys. Use of Art Materials, Free Wi-fi, and buffet breakfasts are offered to all guests.
La Locanda del Tempo is a 14th century farmhouse located in the medieval village of Icciano. We cater mainly to artists, but welcome all guests who have an appreciation for peace, simplicity, and natural beauty. Every morning starts with a homemade breakfast buffet, then guests are offered unstructured use of art materials, swimming pool, rose garden, and 7 hectares of private land.
Breakfast & Relaxation Room, Garden Terrace, Swimming Pool, Art Materials, Hiking Trails
We are usually available on the property for all questions or concerns. Guests may also contact us by telephone when they can't reach us in person.
- Online bookings may be made up to 2 days in advance of your stay. For last-minute bookings, please contact us directly.
- Bed & Breakfast guest rooms require a 2-night minimum stay. Apartments require a 5-night minimum stay.
- Check-in from 3-5 pm. Check-out before 11 am. We may be able to accommodate arrivals/departures outside of these hours, but please contact us directly BEFORE booking. Please indicate your estimated arrival time and any special requests/dietary needs at the time of booking.
- As per Italian law, guests must provide a valid form of identification upon check-in.
- Children under 2 years of age may stay free. Older children must have their own bed. Extra child beds are available upon request (with a maximum of 1 extra bed per room) for an additional 15 euros/night. Please indicate the type of bed (cot or crib) that you require at the time of booking.
- Listed prices include 10% VAT. Listed prices do not include 1 euro/person/day tourist tax imparted by the city of Spoleto.
Hiç değerlendirme yok (henüz)
Bu eve ait henüz hiç değerlendirme yok. Burada kalırsanız, değerlendirmeniz burada görünecektir.