Located in the North-East corner of Winnipeg’s historic Exchange District, 62M Condos are the latest architectural wonder of 546 Architecture.
Great for business travelers and tourists.
Easily accessible to downtown, the Forks market, St. Boniface, Osborne Village, Corydon Avenue, the MTS Centre, the Convention Centre, University of Winnipeg, and Health Sciences Centre.
Well equipped unit with heat, air conditioning, dishwasher, mini fridge, stove (no oven), washer, dryer, wifi, and TV.
Brightly lit unit with features by local designers.
Full access to entire condo.
As much or as little as you like.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
The building is brand new, with approximately half of the units currently occupied. There are still some contractors working on other units, but there should be minimal noise disruption, if any. Please no pets.
We've taken a lot of care to make this place perfect for your stay, so we appreciate our guests being respectful while they enjoy the space.
We kindly ask you for the following:
- take your shoes off and leave them at the front door
- keep the suite locked at all times, for your safety and for the safety of the unit
- refrain from making too much noise after 10:00pm
- refrain from eating on the bed
- leave any dirty dishes in the dishwasher when you leave
- leave dirty linens in the laundry bag located in the laundry closet when you leave
Please note we will need to charge you for the following:
- any additional charges incurred to the suite (the suite does not include pay-per-view)
- repair or replacement of any and all damages occurring in the unit during your stay
- cleaning of any mess that is beyond what is reasonable
We hope you enjoy your stay!
I'm an architectural designer who loves travel, food, art, architecture, culture and the sciences. I've really enjoyed my experience on Airbnb where I've been able to meet new people and share our passions. I've moved to Winnipeg 5 years ago and have loved discovering the culture and the hidden gems of the city. I hope that our little place will provide you with inspiration to find your own hidden gems within this city.