You are looking at an elegant 1-bedroom condo right at the heart of Downtown Dallas. You can certainly walk to almost everything you need from high-end restaurants to parks, shopping, and tourist destinations. Located on the 3rd floor of the building
Not only will you be able to enjoy upscale amenities, you’ll have every opportunity to explore and live like a local with downtown Dallas right outside your front door. Explore this exciting and very safe urban community and you’ll find that you’re surrounded by the best Dallas has to offer.
The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, hardwood flooring, in-home washer and dryer, beautiful pool, fitness center, and sundeck.
CHECK IN/OUT PROCESS
For your convenience, checking in and out is HASSLE FREE and AUTOMATED. You can check in anytime after 2 pm and check out any time before 11 am. Detailed information will be sent to you after you complete a reservation with us.
APARTMENT (1020 sq ft.) DETAILS:
- 1 bedroom with a queen-size bed,
- Living room w/ sofa , , 1 air mattress
- 47-inch TV w Cable
- A clean and beautiful bathroom, perfect for relaxing and private time
- Free private internet wifi (100 Mbps)
- In-home Washer and Dryer (Laundry Detergent & Softener are provided. Free to Use)
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair blow dryer
- Air conditioning and heater
- Fully equipped kitchen & Granite Counter Tops
- Oven, Microwave, Keurig Coffee Maker, Toaster
- Cooking Utensils, Pots & Pans, Dishware
- Pillows, blankets, & bedsheets are provided for sofa & air mattress too
- Conference room (Free to use)
- 24hrs State-of-art fitness center + yoga/cycle room (Free to use)
- Beautiful pool (Free to use. Closed at 11pm)
- Hot tub + Steam Sauna (Free to use)
- Rooftop lounge (Free to use)
- Pool table on the rooftop (Free to use)
DISTANCE TO PLACES:
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center: 0.4 miles ~ 3-minutes drive
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza: 0.5 miles ~ 3-minutes drive
- Dallas World aquarium: 0.5 miles ~ 3-minutes drive
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony center: 0.8 miles ~ 5-minutes drive
- Perot museum of natural and science: 0.6 miles ~ 4-minutes drive
- Dallas museum of art: 0.65 miles ~ 4-minutes drive
- Dallas Cattle drive sculptures: 0.5 miles ~ 3-minutes drive
- Reunion Tower: 0.8 miles ~ 5-minutes drive
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden: 6 miles ~ 15-minutes drive
- State Fair of Texas (9/29 to 10/22) next to Cotton Bowl Stadium: 2.7 miles ~ 10-minutes drive
For security purposes, please use this address for distance references 1710 Jackson St, Dallas, TX 75201. Our place is very close to this address.
I am available when needed but I give my guest space.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Additional Rules 1. No packages or mails sent here 2. Absolutely No Smoking inside the apartment 3. Any use of narcotics is not permitted. 4. The host bears no responsibilities for any accident, injuries or illness that you may sustain within your staying. 5. Please be kind to our Earth by turning off lights, water valves, and thermostat when not in use. 6. No Parties or Events. 7. Be respect to neighbors next door. 9. Check-out is at 11 AM. (Housekeeper will arrive between 12-1 PM on the day of your departure).
- Quiet Hours after 10 PM
- No parties or events
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 157 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin