Tomica kullanıcısının yanıtı:
1. All information regarding the location of the apartment is as calculated by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). If you need 45 minutes to walk for the distance, who other guests walk for 25-30 minutes, I'm so sorry.
2. But please do not lie, because there is a picture of the apartment outside.
3. If this is a disaster for you, I appreciate your opinion because for someone Buckingham Palace is ugly, and for me it's a very beautiful building. ;)
4. I invite you back to Zadar again, get free 3 nights, and we will walk along to Zadar old town to see if guests who are writing, how they get to old town for 20-25 minutes, are they telling the truth.
5. Yes, the apartment is a renovated business space, and it looks identical to the pictures, and if you do mind what it was before, I'm really sorry. If you think that for 36 Euros you can stay in Zadar in middle of summer, be my guest, and same time be away 5-10 minutes form old town. It is SF. I think, like my other guest, 36 euros for new flat, with distance of 25-30minutes form old town is great price.
6. I don't see where yo had problems in communication with me, according my inbox, I responded to all your questions.
So, many untruthful information is mentioned, but anyway,