Built in the C19th for the manager of the nearby woollen mill, this
sympathetically restored cottage is within walking distance of the
centre of the coastal village of Newport and its beautiful beach.
Newport Castle ruins and links golf course nearby as well as easy
access to the all Wales coastal footpath. Ideal location for village
amenities, boat trips, fishing and walking. Stunning local views
nearby. Wood-fired burner.
* Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
* Beds: 2 double, 2 twin bedrooms (futon in sitting room- bring own
* Rooms: Ground floor: Kitchen diner, Lounge, Sitting room, Utility,
WC; First floor: Bedroom 1 (double) with en-suite shower room,
bedroom 2 (twin), bedroom 3 (twin), master bathroom
* Kitchen utilities: Gas cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher,
fridge, freezer, additional fridge, washing machine
* Entertainment: TV, selection of books and board games, CD player
* For families: cot and high chair (please bring cot bedding).
* Outside: garden with BBQ area, raised grass are accessed via a gate
* Parking: off road parking for 3 cars
* General: Log fire. Wifi, heating and electricity included. Towels
and bed linen supplied. Garage for secure bike and kayak storage.
Guest moorings by prior arrangement
* Pets: No pets.
* Notes: Initial supply of logs included. No smoking. Please bring
own beach towels. Care with young children needed by garden wall.
This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by payin (Website hidden by Airbnb) non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, High Chairs, sofabed, separate entry, 4 x single bed, garden, Fireplace, Towels, en suite bathroom, Private parking, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Free cot in the apartment, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Wireless Internet;
2 x Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom, 3 x WC