If you’re in need of a lakeside getaway to escape the Texas Hill Country heat, look no further! Backing right up against Lake Buchanan, this cozy cottage in Burnet is the perfect spot for your family vacation.
You’ll make lasting memories at this secluded retreat, and you can look forward to enjoying long summer days on the lake! The property includes:
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for you and your guests comfort and enjoyment. All bedrooms have comfy queen beds (6 guests will fit perfectly), and the master bathroom has a lovely garden tub.
- The back deck that offers an incredible view of Lake Buchanan! There’s no doubt that this is where you’ll spend every morning as you sip your first cup of coffee, and every evening as you unwind.
- A boat ramp and covered pavilion for you to hang out at (this house is part of an HOA, so others are free to use this area as well).
- Open floor plan kitchen and living space with plenty of counter space in the kitchen and an actual antique wood-burning fireplace in the living room.
- A television and clothes washer and dryer for your use.
Once you’re here, you won’t want to leave, but should you need to, you’re conveniently located near:
- HEB in Downtown Burnet for groceries.
- Plenty of restaurants and coffee shops in the Downtown area, as well.
- The gorgeous Delaware Springs Golf Course
- Torr Na Lochs Winery, Fall Creek Winery, and Perissos Vineyards for wine tasting outings!
Whether you’re vacationing with your family for the summer or looking for a place to relax with your friends for the weekend, you’ll find that this lakeside oasis is just what you need!
Book now or contact us with questions!