Located in the charming village of Duingt with gorgeous views on Annecy Lake (Haute-Savoie, France), my apartment "Annecy Pavillon" is a fully-furnished and modern 50 square meters one-bedroom apartment for vacation rental for 2 to 4 people.
With direct views on Annecy Lake and surrounding mountains, you'll enjoy the charm of the region from a peaceful and comfortable home. High ceilings give a comfortable amount of light and appreciable volume.
Double bedroom with possible extension for two extra persons on the L-shape sofabed. Bathroom with shower and independent toilet. Balcony/Terrace. Private car park slot and shared storage for skis / bikes.
The residence is a few meters away from the cycling lane circling Lake Annecy, a short drive from the Old Town and from nearest ski resorts.
Possible handicap access. Private access to a deck on the lake for short swims (boat moorings booking: please contact Duingt Town Hall)
Bakery 100 m, supermarkets and pharmacy 2 km.
Located on the West bank of Annecy Lake, the apartment is an easy 12-minute drive from Annecy Old Town, straight through the road circling the Lake.
I would be happy to help you with any advice I can offer to plan your stay and visits. A folder with activities, bike/boat rentals, must-go places all over the region and restaurants suggestions is for self-use in the flat.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
IMPORTANT - OPTIONS TO BE REQUESTED IF NEEDED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
- Option Bedding Rentals with bedsheets, towels (30 euros per bed)
- Option Wifi Internet (15 euros, for up to two weeks)
- Option Cleaning (60 euros, in case you cannot do it yourself)
Please, make sure the following basic sets of house rules are respected:
- Unless you have explicitly selected the Cleaning Option when booking, you are responsible for cleaning the apartment before check-out and leave it in similar condition as you have found it, so that following guests can enjoy it as well
- Do not use the mattress and pillows without bed sheets and covers
- Let me know if any of the appliances doesn't work properly, as soon as you notice it, I will do my best to fix it
- Be careful not to lose your set of keys and keep it with yourself at all times when you leave the flat, since the apartment door, building door, and car park barrier cannot be open without the keys
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartment
- Be kind to the neighbors by using a moderate volume on the TV
- Building door: please check that the door is well closed, as the lock can sometimes be slightly loose, in order to prevent unexpected visits
- Manipulate gently the venetian blinds in the living room
- Do not leave any belongings on the balcony when you are away
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 1 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I rent this apartment so that people can discover my beautiful hometown of Annecy, in the French Alps.
There are lots of activities to enjoy. If like me you like outdoors, you will love the region: water activities on the lakes, hiking in the surrounding moutains, cycling, golf, or just walking and window shopping in the charming old town, you shall never have enough time to enjoy it all! Fond of skiing or snowboarding? The winter season is great too.
I love photography and the nature around Annecy is so inspiring!