Very spacious apartment located in a modernist luxury building. Only a 10m walk to Plaza Catalunya and main sights. Fully equipped. 3 double bedrooms + 2 complete bathrooms + Giant living room & kitchen. Luxury details in a unique Barcelona style decoration.
WHY STAYING HERE?
We offer a 150m2 sunny appartment located in the heart of the city (10-15 min walk to Plaza Catalunya, Paseo de Gracia, Raval, Gothic Quarter and other main sights of the city).
This beautifully classical place is on the third floor of a traditional 19th century Modernist building in the Eixample district, with lots of charm and luxurious details. Very high ceilings with original plaster crown molding and beautiful floors with original Barcelona-style hydraulic tiles. Located in an area with great selection of restaurants and bars, close to public transportation and with many stores and supermarkets nearby.
The apartment has been renovated in 2012 and is a superb example of mixing the antique with avantgarde and confort. The ultimate experience if you are looking for a historic and luxurious retreat.
Here's a list of of things we provide to our guest/s:
· Bedroom 1: with double bed and a balcony
- Bedroom 2: 1 double bed and one extra bed if required. Balcony and great views to an old church and a belfry
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
- Fresh linen and towels are provided
- Air conditioning and central heating
⁃ 40” LCD screen TV + Wii
⁃ A very modern and spatious kitchen with brand new modern appliances such as large fridge, oven and microwave, nespresso machine, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle along with cooking utensils, full dinner set, glasses, etc
⁃ Luxurious bathrooms with bath and shower
(Towels, toilet paper, soap, hand wash and hair dryer are all provided)
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Nespresso capsules, tea bags and ground coffee, plus basics for cooking like oil, vinegar, salt and spices…
- Baby cot, high chair and other baby stuff is provided (please ask us in advance so we have everything prepared for your arrival).
Nearest metro stop: Urgell (red line). Only 1 min by walk.
Check in and check out are flexible, except in cases in which there is a group coming/leaving the same day.
We always welcome guests personally to ensure they arrive well, understand all facilities and may have their burning questions answered.
- The apartment is located on a quiet building where local families live. For this reason, we usually do not host groups of youngsters except if we are completely sure they understand the house rules and will be extremely careful with the noise level. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.
- We usually do not accept short bookings (2/3 days) with a lot of time in advance, specially during the summer months. Thank you for your understanding!
Access to all apartment
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
The apartment is legally registered as tourist apartment (Generalitat de Catalunya HUTB003208)
Ruhsat veya kayıt numarasıHUTB003208
Bu numara hakkında bilgi edinin
- The builiding is very quiet. Parties are strictely prohibited. Please respect our neighbors and try not to make noise after 11pm.
- We like to be green and the most enviromentally sustainable as possible: please, try to turn off lights when leaving the house, use the air-con properly and not waste too much water.
I am pleased to assist my guests in anything I can. If you need tips, information or you want me to arrange any sort of service (taxi, reservations at restaurants, tickets, etc) prior to your arrival, please do not hesitate to ask me!
During your stay, you will be able to contact me anytime (sms, whatsup, email, phone...). I am always available!
I hope you feel at home at my place!
Born and raised in Barcelona. I have two wonderful little boys and I love to travel and met new people. I had the chance to travel the world quite a lot thanks to my work for international NGOs working in countries such as India, Cambodia, Peru, Mozambique, Bolivia, Colombia, etc.
My place is charming and cozy. I spent quite a lot of time renovating it completely, but keeping the old modernist elements, which are very unique and valuable. This is not an apartment designed for tourists but a real home and I think this makes a difference!.