Just a few miles from the motorway A6 Torino-Savona, the train stations of Mondovì and Cuneo, the B&B Terrarossa is located in Madonna del Pasco, a small village near Villanova Mondovì .
A few hundred meters from the Shrine of Maria Vergine Assunta and a few kilometers from the famous monumental church of the Regina Montis Regalis in Vicoforte, the B&B can achieve in a short time:
• The ski resorts of Prato Nevoso, Frabosa, Artesina, Lurisia and San Giacomo di Roburent;
• The famous Terme di Lurisia;
• The karst caves of Dossi, Bossea and Caudano;
• The numerous parks of the Maritime Alps, Valle Pesio and Tanaro;
• The natural oasis of Crava and Morozzo;
• The archaeological site of Bene Vagienna;
• The towns of Cuneo and Mondovì, with their many festivals and events;
• The towns and lands of the Lower Langa (Alba, Barolo, Barbaresco, Bra, Cherasco, Grinzane Cavour, Pollenzo ...), known throughout the world for its history, traditions, tourism and food and wine of excellence.
Hiç değerlendirme yok (henüz)
Bu eve ait henüz hiç değerlendirme yok. Burada kalırsanız, değerlendirmeniz burada görünecektir.