2 bedroom condo ideal for couples, traveling adventurers, business professionals, and families.
Located in the safe and quiet Rosewood neighborhood. Convenient to Fort Jackson, I-77, University of South Carolina (USC), Williams-Brice Stadium, Midlands Technical College, Palmetto Richland/Baptist and VA hospitals, Maxcy Gregg Pool, Owens Field Park, State Fair Grounds, Five Points, and Downtown Vista's nightlife, restaurants and dining.
If you are looking for a clean, convenient, and quiet place to rest and relax for a reasonable price my 2 bedroom is for you.
You have access to my entire 2 bedroom.
Please feel free to text or message me anytime.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
My neighbor directly below is sensitive to noise, but please relax and enjoy the space. Be considerate, but do not feel the need to tip-toe or be extra quiet during daylight hours because legal quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
Extra linens and towels are available upon request.
- Please leave your shoes in the tile area of the kitchen.
- Stained, missing, and/or damaged items, furniture, and carpet will result in a deduction of your security deposit in the amount determined by the host.
- For same day instant bookings and/or 1 night reservations please inquire for approval first.
- Please no small children. The neighbors have requested this to my future guests, I will try to grant this wish.
- The neighbors directly below are sensitive to noise, but please relax and enjoy the space. Be considerate, but do not feel the need to tip-toe or be extra quiet during daylight hours because legal quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
- Do not eat or drink in the bedrooms. Drinking water is fine.
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check out without prior written approval via Airbnb will result in a deduction of your entire security deposit.
- No parties and no announced guests unless agreed upon in writing. No smoking is permitted inside the apartment. Smoking is permitted outside the unit, but please do not throw buds off the balcony for the neighbors to throw away. Violation of these rules will result in the immediate termination of your reservation with no refund and/or the forfeit of your entire security deposit.