A modern, cozy and fully equipped apartment in a FAMOUS ART DECÓ Building (1942 Architecture prize). Very well located in São Paulo Historical Downtown - in the heart of the largest city in Brazil. Near of Metro, commerce and Sightseeing places.
Downtown is actually the best place to be in São Paulo city. It includes all kind of facilities like Mobility, more than 20 touristic attractions by walk, strong living, supermarkets, pharmacy, shopping, conveniences, restaurants - everything you need very near.
- STUDIO with Room, Living Room, Dinner Room, Kitchen and Bathroom (see pictures)
- TWO BEDS: 01 Couple Bed + Sofa Coil Bed (Cotton bed sheets provided)
- LED Television
- High speed wireless internet
- Cable Television
- Private Bathroom with Multi temperature and High Pressure Shower (towels and hair drier provided)
- High quality furniture and appliances
- Terrace with great view
- Equiped Kitchen (freezer, stove, microwave, pots, eletric pans, etc.)
- SWIMMING POOL
- 24h DOOR ACCESS
Portuguese - English - Spanish.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
VERY NEAR APARTMENT ATTRACTIONS - WALKING TOUR
- Rua 25 de Março, SP (March 25th Street)
- Edifício Altino Arantes, SP (Altino Arantes Building or Banespa Building): Skyscraper inspired on Empire State Building with observation deck Open for Visit.
- Catedral da Sé (São Paulo Metropolitan Cathedral): the metropolitan cathedral, a symbol of the city
- Vale do Anhangabaú
- Edifício Copan: designed by Oscar Niemeyer. Built between 1951 and 1966, its wavy shape gives the building an impression of movement and the integration of small businesses and residential flats are of innovative urbanism
- Edifício Itália: skyscraper with observation deck
- Estação da Luz: historic railway station, built (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Municipal Market: (historical market place in São Paulo)
- Municipal Theatre of São Paulo: magnificent opera house built in the early 20th century
- Pátio do Colégio: founding site of the city, former Jesuit mission-school to convert the natives to Catholicism
- Pinacoteca of São Paulo State: Brazilian Art Museum
- Praça da Sé - large square next to the São Paulo Cathedral. Official centre of the city
- Mosteiro São Bento
- Parque da Luz: first park of São Paulo
- Viaduto Santa Ifigênia:
- Viaduto do Chá:
I´m a businessman and my wife is an architect - she designed the whole apartment.
We experience house trip in London and Paris - we love it. Airbnb idea is fantastic.
We hope you enjoy.