The apartment is cozy and warm, in the green of Canavese, near Turin and the mountains of the Gran Paradiso National Park . Accommodates up to 6 people (plus a box for small children), with kitchen and private parking. Possibility of car and driver.
The apartment is located in the town center in Castellamonte. On the second floor, has a garage.
Comfortable, cozy and very bright, I provide:
- Two private rooms with double beds
- A sofa bed in the living room
- A large wardrobe
- A desk for guests
- Direct access to the large corner balcony
- Kitchen (fridge, stove, microwave, sink, pots and dishes)
- Bathroom in total available
- Private garage with a single parking space
The house is ideal for one or two couples, friends, families.
The view on the balcony extends from the hills of Turin, the hills of the Canavese, to the mountains of Paradise National Park: the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday, sports, culture and eno-gastronomic.
Guests will have access to:
- Bathroom with: services, double sink, bathtub / shower, dryer, shampoo and shower gel, washing machine
- Large living room with TV, sofa, dining table, double output of large balcony overlooking
- Fully equipped kitchen with possibility to enjoy a good full breakfast: mocha, microwave, refrigerator, squeezer
- Garage with a single parking space
I am available to welcome my guests and provide them with all the information you need to enjoy a wonderful stay:
- Places to visit
- Restaurants and taverns where you eat well, depending on the budget available
- Shops and shops where you can buy local products
- Visits to local tourist attractions
- Journey times / shifts
- On request possibility to hire with driver
Always available to my guests, phone or mail.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
On request and with a bit of notice, opportunity to accompany guests without a car in a few places around .
I ask the courtesy to guests:
- Respect the house and its contents
- Do not smoke in the house, but out in the balcony
- No pets allowed
- Respect the neighbors during the hours of rest (from 14 to 16 and from 23 to 7)