Fully renovated with hardwood, tile, modern appliances & fixtures, and exposed brick fireplaces. Walk to K-Brew & Remedy coffee shops, Shultzbrau beer garden, Maker's Doughnuts and Happy Holler. Washer, dryer, & full modern kitchen are all available. UT & Downtown very close: walk, bike, Uber
Bright upstairs apartment with hardwood floors and tile throughout. This apartment was renovated 2 years ago and is clean and welcoming. Central AC, gas heat, ceiling fans, and modern fixtures. New King Super Comfy Bed and Linens, Towels and Bath Supplies Included.
You'll have access to your own private bedroom with a King Size Bed. Clean linens and towels are provided. Room has full closet and dresser with extra storage. The full bathroom is shared in the apartment. Full access to the washer, dryer, and kitchen -- with stove, coffee pot, dishwasher, microwave & refrigerator.
AJ is available anytime you need help throughout your stay. He is full time resident in the other bedroom and is also the onsite property manager if you need anything.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
This is a second floor apartment, with 2 sets of steps (about 18 total), so if you should be able walk steps easily.
1. No smoking inside.
2. No pets.
3. No children, families.
4. Clean up after yourself, especially in the bathroom since it's shared. Kindly mind any grooming or toothpaste remnants.
5. Food isn't provided but you are free to shop and use the refrigerator.
6. No guests, gatherings, or parties please. If you want to socialize, there are some awesome beer gardens and coffee shops in walking distance.
7. Keep it quiet after 10pm. This also means:
** No late evening cooking in the house (after 9pm). Eat out please. There's a pizza place next door open late.
** Last washing machine load is at 8pm. High efficiency washing machines vibrate in this historic house, so don't start any loads after 8pm
8. Since this is a shared apartment (even though you have your own bedroom), if you have a day full of work to do with conference calls, please visit Remedy Coffee or K-Brew which have cool co-working style spaces.
If you're respectful to the apartment, the tenant downstairs, and the historic neighborhood then everything will be great.