Xiwoo(時雨) means the welcomed rain that comes at an appropriate time.
Xiwoo-Ru(時雨樓)_Xiwoo Guesthouse is a Hanok, a traditional Korean style house in Seochon, the Western Village of Seoul, of that is filled with precious Xiwoo.
Yok: Duman dedektörü
Yok: Karbon monoksit dedektörü
- Guests can check in after 3 PM and must check out before 11 AM. (It would be much appreciated if you would observe the check-in and -out times so we could provide comfortable accommodation for our next guests.)
- The complicated cooking is not allowed, but simple task(boiling water or food) is accepted for preparing breakfast.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited in all spaces within the Hanoak.
- Please handle our facilities with care and you are responsible for safeguarding your own personal belongings and valuables at all times as we won’t be responsible.
- Minors can stay with parents’ consents.
- No animals are allowed in rooms. Thank you for your understanding.