Mr. Paul was in our hostel with his wife and son for 7 days. Before booking he made multiple questions and demands. All were answered. Mr. Pabo pay a fee of $ 40 per day plus $ 10 for use of air conditioning. He paid $ 16 dollars a day per person including full breakfast. Mr. Paul is mistaken in saying the following:
1) My room included hot shower when the page has never offered such service because we do not have it.
2) He states that the breakfast was served in half and in an unpolyte way. When my entire guests comment how thankful they are for the good service we provide. We did an effort to serve Nicaraguan typical breakfast. Always serving them when they requested it and serving breakfast until the third guest woke up. And even demanded extra cups of coffee. Which elsewhere has an extra cost of additional dollars.
3) Mr. Paul accuses the room was not clean when they checked in. This is illogical, as any frequent traveler as he describes himself, would have complained at the time they checked in and would have left my house without staying the rest of the week. And they left the room dirty , with trash, empty liquor bottles and a pair of damaged old shoes.
4) The room had 3 large towels and 3 hand towels. However he even requested an extra large towel for his wife to dry her hair. I recognize that I got angry when they throw the towels daily on floor and asked them change daily. As well they requested , maid service daily. I pointed out that we couldn’t offer this service because water and electricity are costly and we are NOT a hotel.
5) Our biggest dissatisfaction with Mr. Paul and his family is the lack of kindness, courtesy and respect. In my home, where I live, with my children and my pets (which are mentioned in my page of airbnb as part of the family . ( And in one moment when our cat entered briefly to their room for accident, we tried to pick him up but Pablo’s wife kicked our cat out). These people did not want to interact with any of us, didn’t appreciated our attention or the services of the lady who helps us with the house (Aurora). Who has always been very kind to all our guests.
Finally, I want to say that we do not recommend this sir and his family (we never knew their names because they never introduced themselves)
Very kindly, I ask the people that read the review Mr. Pablo made about my house, they also read the reviews of 26 guests who had stayed in the month of July 2015, which I'm sure have not lied about their stay in my house, and I found it comfortable, nice and clean. I make a big effort for my guests to feel at home. I conclude saying this was a very unpleasant experience.