Hi and welcome! I'm looking to rent out a bright, nicely furnished room in my modern, roomy 3-room apartment (110 m²) in Munich's popular Isarvorstadt (Goetheplatz/Kapuzinerplatz) neighborhood.
My apartment is on the fifth floor of a renovated building in the older part of town (no elevator). The location is perfect whether you are here on business or just want a cozy weekend in.
* supermarkets and cafés right around the corner
* a traditional Bavarian brewery/other restaurants on the same street
* walking distance to the trendy Glockenbach neighborhood that has tons of great bars
* quick jaunt to the Isar river, a great place to unwind
* super close to public transportation in all directions (U3/U6 station 2 minutes away on foot), and the bus stops right in front of our building
* walk to Bavaria/Oktoberfest in just 10 minutes
The 17 m² room is charmingly decorated with a double bed (140x200 cm), a closet, a large wardrobe, a sitting area and a TV as well as sound system.
You are also welcome to SHARE:
* the large kitchen with sitting area, gas stove, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, Nespresso coffee machine and, of course, all cooking utensils.
* the bathroom featuring a tub with a shower, fresh towels, hairdryer
If need be, you can gladly hang out in the dining/living room that has a big table and lounge area as long as you ask me about it first. For longer stays (more than 8 nights), I can also happily offer room service (changing your sheets, cleaning the room).