Keyless entry and ADSL Wifi.
A Double bed in my bright & airy 3-bedroom house with a sunny front and back yard, plenty of areas to chill. The house is located within 5km (3mi) from Sydney city, 2.5km from the Airport and 6km from the beach.
Bus stop to the city: 1min walk.
• Big and spacious.
• New mattress.
• Your pillow preference (flat, medium or chunky).
• Clean linen and bath towel.
• Bedside table, lamp.
• Desk and chair.
• Coat/clothes rack.
• Heater or fan - depending on the time of year.
• Keyless entry - your own PIN code to use for the duration of your stay.
• Naked ADSL Wifi throughout the house including front & back yards.
• Huge sunny backyard with patio/pergola, hammock, sofa lounge and plenty of open and sheltered seating options.
• Front garden with sheltered porch and comfy sofa chairs.
• Fully furnished lounge room, dining room, bathroom, kitchen and laundry with iron & board.
• Two toilets (one bathroom, the 2nd toilet is located by the back porch).
• DVD, PS3, Wii, Netflix.
• Free and safe parking is available on-street or in my driveway. Note: my driveway is quite narrow so wider cards please use street parking.
Full access to all of the rooms in my house, except for the other two bedrooms.
House is shared with home owner and partner.
As often or as little as you like. I am more than happy to provide information and tips on Sydney so please ask me.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
There are a few good breakfast spots within walking distance:
• Two Fives Cafe (2mins walk).
• Black Star Pastry: Sweet & savoury bakery with good options (10mins walk).
• Three Blue Ducks: Nice food but not cheap (10mins walk).
• Sonoma Cafe: bakery (10mins walk).
• Bourke St Bakery (10-15mins walk).
• Saporium: Urban marketplace with several breakfast options (15mins walk).
• 5th Earl: Good service, delicious food. Queuing for a table is common (15mins walk).
• Grandma's at Rosebery: Shakshuka (15mins walk).
• Mi Mamasita: excellent Mexican breakfast (15mins walk).
Available for use:
• Lonely Planet Guidebook: Australia.
• Opal card (travel card for Sydney buses, trains, lightrail and ferries).
• Snorkelling equipment.
• Mountain bike.
• Bodyboard and fins.
• Please be considerate of my neighbours by minimising noise after sunset.
• Never leave the fan or heater on while sleeping.
• Smoking allowed outside only.
Hello, I am a well travelled 37 year old Sydneysider offering a nice, clean and comfortable room at a fair price. Please ask me any questions about your possible stay, I am more than happy to assist. Thank you for considering my house as your home away from home.