Welcome to this historical property, aged over 100 years and recently given a new life via full renovation; this property is your own private home away from home.
Walking distance to the world famous Nijo castle, good access from JR line and Subway Nijo station, easy to access supermarket (3mins) and convenience store (4mins).
Perfect place to enjoy traditional Kyoto life for couples, families (with kids) and friends
Thank you for your interest at our traditional house in Kyoto which is renovated to traditional house in 2013. And this house is located a short walk to Nijo station which is JR line and subway, so it makes you easier to access any places that you want to visit.
We hope will offer an unique experience in Kyoto to the travelers.
About 100 years old traditional completely renovated townhouse (Machiya) was ready for rental starting in 2013.
- Main house
1st Floor: Entrance, only 1 Japanese sitting area(Tatami room), mini kitchen, bathroom and Toilet
The window was made by very famous company(MU Wood Studio) who handled a part of hotels such as Palace hotel Tokyo, Kyoto Century Hotel, and ANA Crown Plaza Hotel.
For the bedding, the tatami room provides traditional Japanese futons the same room that I mentioned earlier.
Our house is located in Nijo, 4 minutes walk to Nijo station which is JR and subway line. And it takes 5 minutes to the Nijo castle which is UNESCO world heritage.
You can access anywhere in Kyoto from Nijo station.
You can walk on the narrow street which you can feel originally Kyoto, so this area is very quiet. Easy access to many restaurants to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner around the house.
Everything in our house!
Please be quiet especially at night, because this area is very quiet.
This is a self-checkin facility. We greatly value your privacy and communications will be done mainly via the Airbnb messenger. Our local staff will be available in case of any emergencies.
You will be able to reach us by telephone and by e-mail throughout your stay for any assistance.
Check in 15:00~
Check out ~11:00
We will mail you details regarding self check-in details after booking.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
We also offer Kimono photo shooting service, the service includes
- Kimono rental from a variety of choices
- Kimono makeup
- Vehicle pickup to photo spot
- Photo shoot
- Japanese style Italian dinner
- You will receive an album and a DVD with your photo files from your shoot!
Just ask us for details :)
In order for your safety and the comfort of your stay, please kindly follow our house rules:
1. For safety reason, we have an safety reason, we have an obsolutely no smoking policy inside but also outside of the house. This includes balcony, the entrance etc‥ Also smoking in the street in front of our house will not only disturb our neighbors (with little kids)but might also result in cigarette butts littering the floor.(URL HIDDEN)2. Please be aware that as often in Kyoto, our house is located in a compound where other long term residents live peacefully and quietly with their neighbors(URL HIDDEN) We ask our guests to avoid smoking noise or having loud conversations outside of the house.
3. Please respect the tradition in Japan of removing one's shoes at all time inside the house, and do not roll your suitcase on the tatami room.
We apologize for having strict rules. Thank you very much for your understanding :)
My wife and I decided to become Airbnb hosts to connect with the world. Our mission is to enhance your experience by providing you with a comfortable place to stay so that you can make the most out of your trip.
We love red wine, baseball, our 3 year old boy Cole, and our new born daughter Saylah!
Drop us a message to say hi :-)