Peaceful and comfy open plan, self catering, ground floor flat with off road parking in beautiful North Pembrokeshire.
The studio is part of the main house. It is self contained and has its own entrance. It is designed to provide cosy, convenient accommodation for two people although for infants a travel cot can be provided if requested.
The main living area comprises a small, well equipped, all electric kitchen, breakfast bar/work space, leaflet holder, armchairs and panel heater. The sleeping area has a double bed, hanging space, a wall mounted TV /DVD player, and a door to the en suite with shower, wash basin and WC.
We provide a few basics - tea, coffee, milk, sugar, cooking oil, condiments, washing up liquid. There is a kettle, toaster, microwave oven, double hot plate, fridge and use of an iron. Electricity is supplied through a £1 or £2 coin meter set at cost (i.e. 22p per Kwh ) The hot water to the kitchen sink and wash basin is part of the main house supply and is not charged.
Guests will have access to our garden which has a large pond, a terrace where you can sit and read, a barbecue and a stream side walk.
We are usually around the property - and are happy to help with any queries you may have. Our aim is to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Here is some feedback from previous guests:
-"Thank you so much for all your efforts to make us comfortable - God bless!"
-"The sun, the terrace, view, swallows and a glass of wine - perfect!"
-"A lovely little hideaway. Everything we needed, including privacy."
-"We had planned a quieter last day, but the pull of the coastal path was too great and we walked another 8 rugged miles."
-"Choral Evensong in St David's Cathedral - magical!"
- "We came to a little cove. Seals were bobbing and playing in the waves while their babies lay on the sand in the sun. Watching this "family day out" was absolutely beautiful - a five star moment."
-"We eventually found the waterfalls in the Gwaun Valley."
-"It was too hazy up on the Preselis to catch sight of the Wicklow Hills in Ireland. Disappointment. Then suddenly a little troop of wild ponies appeared and politely posed while we took their photos."
-"Overjoyed we chose Pembrokeshire for our holiday."
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
There is not a good signal for mobiles and it is difficult to receive texts, but we do have Wi-Fi. We regret that we cannot accommodate wheelchairs as there is not enough turning space in the ensuite.
Studio guests are asked to note that:
1. Candles or other use of naked flame are not allowed indoors.
2. We do not accept liability for theft of any property from vehicles or accommodation.
3. We do not accept liability for any injury incurred on our property. Any child must be supervised at all times.
4. We would appreciate if guests would please switch off electrical items and water while they are out.
5. No items of clothing or shoes to be placed on the heater to dry.
6. No hot pans to be placed on kitchen work top without using a trivet.