Enjoy the atmosphere of the villa from 1902 with today's comforts in one of the most beautiful parts of Salzburg near Gaisberg yet close to the old town. Great view from the balcony and the wonderful bath in the marble bathroom prommise great holiday
A hearty welcome at your private VILLA of 1902 at the bottom of the Gaisberg mountain in one of the most beautiful residential areas of Salzburg!
Green - quiet- safe and close to the historic center with a 20-30 minute walk or 12 min by bus number 6 (from the station to us only 19 minutes !) Bus going all 10 min.
Historical Flair - comfort of today!
We have a total of 4 bedrooms for up to 8 people. Free crib if needed .
As an insider I can help you with my local knowledge to experience a great holiday !
AMENITIES for all rooms
* doubel bedrooms, also available for one person
* Antique furniture, original paintings : Biedermeier , Art Nouveau, turn of the century
* Decoration and furniture as souvenir available!
* Free internet, WLAN / WIFI
* refrigirator, kettle, toaster, coffemaschine
* View to the garden, seating in the garden
* Towels and bed linen
* BREAKFAST: Toast, and a second sort of bread,
jam ( sometimes homemade ... ) honey and a selection of teas and coffee is ready to prepare breakfast yourself .
* Tea and coffee as much as you want the whole day long ...
* FREE PARKING is available at the road , which
saves a lot of money in Salzburg .
* Excellent quality of drinking water from the tap
* Non smoker house in quiet residential area
* As needed: shoe polish , sewing kit , iron, first aid kit etc.
* Local tax incl
3 ROOMS are located in the garden floor , one with its own kitchen :
All- new luxury marble shower and toilet (shared with others )
Our luxury room is located two stairs up with private
marble bathroom, shared WC and balcony with amazing views access to kitchenette!
Have a good time in beautiful Salzburg!
* RAILWAY station 19 minutes by bus
* AIRPORT 20 minutes by car, by bus 35 minutes
* 5 doors down is a bakery
* 3 minutes below a supermarket
* pharmacy, cafe, restaurants, a bank and a beautiful PARK and trails are within walking distance.
There are SPORTS opportunities in the park: table tennis,soccer, jogging, basketball and a great playground. There is a public outdoor swimming pool and ice skating within 15 minutes.
In the OLD CITY: many cafes with Austrian atmosphere, disco, all kinds of restaurants,public indoor pool
ATTRACTIONS: Mirabell Palace, Mozart's Birthplace, the Festival Hall, Sound of Music Tour, Salzach shipping
ACTIVITIES: concerts, movies, Museum of Modern Art, Rupertinum Museum of Natural History, Tennis.
Shopping: Euro Park, Old Town
Around Salzburg several scenic lakes, sailing, several ski resorts and thermal spring spas - reachable in 20-45 minutes!
Visitor's tax included.
We wish a good time in wonderfull Salzburg!
Guest rooms are separate units
You have access to the garden
Usually I receive my guests, show you the premises and inform them depending on interest on attractions, restaurant and activities. We live in the same house, so help is easily available!
I live with still 2 of 4 children in Salzburg. I grew up in my fathers hotel . Therefore interested in people from different countries and cultures with their stories, the beauty of art and of the little things and the breathtaking nature are fascinating me. My house and garden are reflecting this. And I love gardening- or changing talk to me, .
Ich lebe noch mit zwei meiner vier Kinder in Salzburg. Bereits mein Vater führte schon ein Hotel. Interessante Menschen mit ihren Geschichten aus verschiedenen Ländern und Kulturen, die Schönheit der Kunst, der kleinen Dinge und die atemberaubende Natur faszinieren mich. Mein Garten und Haus spiegeln das wider. Der Ausgleich zu meiner Arbeit ist das Gärtnern - gerne können wir fachsimpeln oder Pflanzen tauschen...