Close to Luzhniki Stadium. Close to MSU. New, unique and modern loft-styled 60 sq.m. apartment, located in a prestigious area with beautiful Vorontsovsky Park just across the street. Large balcony with lounge area. Fully air conditioned (2 air cons). Fully equipped. Safe neighborhood. Concierge and video surveillance in the building. Free parking. Leninsky Prospect, one of city's main thoroughfares, is the best way to get to downtown really fast. 15 min drive to the Garden Ring and Gorky Park.
Please read carefully and agree to follow "House Rules" before booking.
Early check-in and late check-out are possible but fully depend on other guests' booking schedule.
My 60 sq.m. apartment is designed as a super comfortable space for 2-3 persons.
- There is a 2m long and 1,6m wide queen size bed in the bedroom. Brand new, super comfy mattress.
- You can relax on a large pull-out sofa (2,2m long, 1,4m wide) in the living room.
- Two bathrooms, with a shower in a larger one.
- Large balcony.
- Climate control in every room, due to 2 powerful air conditioners.
- New modern Bosch washing machine.
- Fast Wi-Fi connection.
- LED TV 40" + more than 100 cable television channels.
- Fresh bed linen and 3 towels for each guest.
- Tea, coffee, spices, sugar.
- Shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste.
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board, drying rack, toaster, electric kettle.
Fresh towels + bed linen change + free full cleaning of the apartment are provided every 7 days of your booking period.
Guests have access to the whole apartment.
I am always ready to assist you during your visit to Moscow.
So, don't hesitate to ask questions, I'll be glad to help.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Please indicate the exact number of guests while booking.
Please let me know in advance about your arrival/departure plans so I could figure out how to make your stay more comfortable in terms of timing.
Please keep this house tidy and clean.
It means the following:
- Take off your street shoes right after you enter the apartment.
- Wash your dishes.
- Don't leave any garbage after yourself.
- Take your meals/snacks/drinks in the kitchen area only.
- No noise after 10 p.m.
- Please let me know if you plan to invite any guests BEFORE booking, otherwise I will consider it as a violation of my House Rules.
- Make sure windows are closed and the entrance door is locked when you leave.
- Turn off TV and cable television console when you don't use them.
- Preparing some light meals and salads is okay, but please refrain from cooking hard smelling dishes.
- Please don't use any metallic sponges while cleaning glass ceramic stove!
- You can smoke on the balcony only. Smoking in the rooms, toilets and kitchen area is strictly prohibited!
The lady is a tramp. (c)
Hi, everyone). Traveling is one of my true passions in life. I always prefer individual planning to organized tours. I love exploring new countries, meeting new people, making new friends. I am grateful beyond words to those who helped me, by words or action, in my extensive trips around the globe. You are all in my heart.
I finally made a decision to list my Moscow apartment on AirBnB. This is a truly good place to stay during your visit to the city. I keep it clean'n'cozy, doing my best to please my guests. Welcome!