Right on the lakefront, at the center of the village
Next to the beach and the nautical center with restaurants just nextdoor
Bauduen - the village:
Stuck on a hillside on the shores of the St. Croix Lake of which it is THE village to visit, not only for its scenic landscape but also because it is an old typical Provencal village with stone houses and the narrow streets that will charm you.
There are also many possible excursions all around.
- Nice flat with terrace overlooking the lake.
- Fully equipped, spacious and confortable.
- Ideal for 2 to 5 people (max 7)
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with a bunk bed + a pull out bed + a cot
- 1 sofa bed in the lounge
Notice: Bed linen are not included (extra service: 5€/pers)
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Most of the village's shops and restaurants are closed from November to March
The famous Verdon Canyon (Pont du Galetas) => 26 kms
Moustiers Sainte Marie => 33 kms
Draguignan => 40 kms
Manosque => 60 kms
Aix en Provence => 100 kms