We are offering a bedroom in our cozy two-bedrooms apartment. Our cozy room with a Queen Sized Bed comfortably fits two.
Our cozy room with a Queen Sized Bed comfortably fits two.
There's a swimming pool, sauna and gym on the 9th floor.
We have a cute and playful schnauzer x westie. Our dog is always welcoming to all our guests. We love good food, so we can recommend good restaurants to go to. If we have time, we can always bring you out to good places.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Although we have a dog, guests are not allowed to bring their pets to the apartment.
1. Remove your shoes before entering the apartment. Please do not wear your shoes in the apartment.
2. Please do not crowd the entrance of the apartment with your shoes or belongings.
3. Please note that your quilt and pillows have been sent for dry cleaning before your arrival. The extra pillows and quilt in the wardrobe should not be taken out for your use as they have also been dry cleaned for the next guest after your departure. Should you take them out, you will be charged an additional fee for their dry cleaning.
4. No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without approval from your host. I had a guest who picked up a stranger and brought him home. Big no, no! However, I do allow families and friends to stop by. Sometimes, I even allow them to spend the night. I request that guests inform me beforehand if anyone is spending the night. I would like to know who I'm going to bump into on my way to the bathroom.
5. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. For instance but not limited to drugs and illegal internet activities.
6. If you break or damage something, please inform me and arrange for its replacement or repair.
7. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our apartment is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way.
8. No smoking in the apartment. Do not discard your cigarettes butts in the apartment's trash bins. I don't smoke and prefer a non-smoking environment - no smoking either indoors or around the apartment please. There is a lovely garden on Level 9, smoking is allowed there.
9. I would prefer if you only cook light meals. (Instant noodles, bacon and eggs, and using the microwave to heat up your food.) Clean the kitchen after using it. Wash your dishes when you're done. Do not leave dirty dishes in the sink or lying anywhere in the common area. Please make sure that the sink is clean of food scraps. You can chuck the food scraps in the bin which is just next to the sink.
Note: Please do not use the dishwasher.
10. I have assigned the third shelf (a small space) in the fridge for our guests. If you’re staying longer than a week, I will leave the fourth shelf for you.
11. Please ensure that the common area is clean and neat after using it. Please make sure that you wipe the dining table after you’re done eating.
12. You are more than welcome to do your laundry here. However, please note that I do charge $10 per load as I have had guests who took advantage of my washing machine and dryer by washing clothes for their friends and customers whom they found on other websites. This is unacceptable. Hence, I had to incur the $10 fee to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.
13. Please ensure that the doors are locked before leaving the apartment. Should you forget to lock the door and items are lost from this apartment, you shall be held responsible.
14. Please ensure that you switch off the lights, fan and air-condition/heater, and television if not in use.