A former iron forge (blacksmith shop) built in 1791 and converted into a home in the early 1950's. This quaint stone home abuts the South Branch of the Raritan River. Exterior features a patio outside the back door and a large riverside deck for outdoor dining and relaxation. Great room/living/dining room with large fireplace. Kitchen with modern appliances. Each bedroom has a private full bath. Towels and sheets included. Great for entertaining - board games and outdoor ping pong included.