Surrounded by vineyards that produce the famous Moscato d'Asti, this house enjoys a privileged position. It is independent with a large garden and beautiful views. The place is quiet and relaxing and at the same time close to all amenities.
The house is bright and airy. Great attention is devoted to cleanliness and functionality.
The whole house is on one floor and consists of:
- A large entrance where one will find a wood burning stove with visible fire that can be used at ones own discretion. The firewood is provided by the owner.
- A well equipped kitchen with all major electrical appliances.
- A bathroom with laundry.
- A study with a desk, a small library and a sofabed.
- A large living room with dining table, sitting area and satellite television.
- A main bedroom (cot for small children in available upon request).
- A second bedroom with two single beds.
- The main bathroom includes a bath, shower and bidet.
The house is surrounded by gardens and vineyards. The garden is full of plants and shrubs is equipped with a BBQ area. The garden is for the exclusive use of guests who can (in season) taste the fruits directly from the plants.
Guests have access to all spaces of the house, interior and exterior, and can walk through the vineyards and hazelnut orchards on the property.
I am always available telephonically and am in Canelli certain days of the week. Every day for a few hours a colleague of mine is in the barn who can assist guests if needed.
Guests are requestes to take care of the house, the furniture and everything appertaining to the house. When guests leave the house they are requested to please close the windows (to avoid problems in case of rain and wind) and to turn off the lights. Pets are welcome. Please refain from smoking inside, one smoke in the garden! All bed linen and towels are included in the price, including a second set. Heating is not included and if used must be paid separately upon departure according to consumption. On arrival a regular contract for touristic use will be stipulated.