Thanks Carolin for your review.
In response to your comments/notes, I will write back at points to make it more legible for everyone.
1. At first contact we're kindly ask every guest to let us know anytime about any issues, needs, etc.
2. That's our Home where general order and cleanliness are our Priorities
(it's clearly and legibly explained in our Airbnb Profile for everyone who's interested in our listing).
3. Heating season in Ireland in most of the Households starts in general from 1 October when temperature outside significantly drop dawn, however with reference to point 1 if any guest feels chilled or cold, it's right time to let us know and ask to turn heating (heaters) ON.
4. Whoever stays with us up to 1 month or longer is asked straight away if want to have bedclothes/towels changed every week or 2 weeks.
5. In Guest interaction section we explain our interactions with Guests (we both working quite a lot and not having to much time to share during weekdays and on weekends we'd love to have more time for ourselves :).
6. In last couple of weeks we've renovated our House a bit: guest room (for ex.changed bed, etc.), bathroom and hallways and it's true that we didn't upload new pictures yet as we're still waiting for airbnb photographer to do so :).
7. In The Space, Room facilities section first information provided is: Standard Single bed dimensions (Length 200cm, Width 90cm and Mattress depth 20cm), so again if anyone have an issue regarding to bed size/comfort should let us know or report to Airbnb immediately after 1st night.
We hope that together with guest reviews (suggestions, tips, etc.), and Airbnb support we're providing the best value/money ratio listing, so don't rush, take your time, read our airbnb profile first and if have an additional questions don't hesitate to ask anytime (before booking completed or while you're staying with us), we're always happy to help and make your stay comfortable right at home :).